Halloween

Options
2»

Replies

• grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Definitely have a couple of halloween parties (coworker and old friend) to go to this weekend. My 'online dating profile' costume won me a prize last week at a party, so going as that again this week.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    My bff is having a house party this Saturday so I'll be going to that. Then I plan to go watch an 80's hair band at my fav bar. I was going to be a sexy cop but my costume was too big so I needed to take it to a seamstress and well I procrastinated.
    I went shopping yesterday and found a new one. I'm going to be a COUGAR!!

It's a one piece body suit in leapard print. I'm doing full make and huge crimped hair... black knee high boots. I'm so excited!!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    No plans this weekend. Next week I'm going to be in DC for work. No clue what fun I might find there. But I'll be in regular clothes.
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I have a halloween themed birthday party to go to on Saturday so I'll be dressing up as a 70s Disco chick. I won't do anything on Halloween though... since I live in the center of Hollywood, there are certain days when I know it's simply safer to stay indoors. :noway:
  • sunnymel126
    sunnymel126 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Jenn!

I won't be anything this year. Two of my friends invited me to parties on the same day. One friend it's all a bunch of couples, coupled up and I feel so out of place. Blah! That's really the one where everyone gets in costume. The other party will be a pumpkin decorating party so it's more low key and more singles. So I'll feel much more relaxed. :)
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I'm going to one on Saturday I guess.. but I have no idea what I'm going to wear. I guess I'll go costume shopping today and see what I can find.