2»

Replies

• shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Not even a little bit!

You look great.
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Love this picture! I don't see an age difference.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Not even a little bit!

You look great.

Thanks!!
  • catherine4211
    Love this picture! I don't see an age difference.

You guys are the best at boosting self esteem!!!
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    You two look mah-va-lussss!!! Congrats!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Great looking couple!! I don't see no age different at all. You both look like you are in your early 30's to me.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    nope. mid 30's both of you.
  • catherine4211
    Keep those compliments coming. I can't believe I'm already 44 so hearing I look like I'm in my 30's is GREAT!!!! That will push me to work-out even harder at the gym.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    To be perfectly honest here... as you asked for: It's a grainy *kitten* picture so it's hard to tell. I'd say you both look mid to late 30's
  • catherine4211
    To be perfectly honest here... as you asked for: It's a grainy *kitten* picture so it's hard to tell. I'd say you both look mid to late 30's

It is bad quality. I'll still take it because I'm WAY over mid-late 30's!!!
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Nope, not at all. :)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    he's a hottie!!!!!
  • catherine4211
    he's a hottie!!!!!

Awww thanks. It all started when I saw his smile. It was when an inmate missed the trash can and an apple rolled past his feet. I knew I was done for right at that moment. Didn't get to actually talk to him until 6 days later.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Little late to the party, but I don't see a difference...you look about the same age (what great genes you have!!!)

BTW, have you heard what my mom is always telling me? Stop wasting time with those old men and go get you a young buck. My stepdad is 15 years younger than her, and they've been married for 22 years now and have the most amazing relationship.

Glad it’s working out for you!
  • catherine4211
    Little late to the party, but I don't see a difference...you look about the same age (what great genes you have!!!)

BTW, have you heard what my mom is always telling me? Stop wasting time with those old men and go get you a young buck. My stepdad is 15 years younger than her, and they've been married for 22 years now and have the most amazing relationship.

Glad it’s working out for you!

Thank you!! It was tough hanging in there but I really saw something special. It just took him a lot longer to see it.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Y'all look great and very happy! I would guess that you're in the same age range. :smile: