Week 1 Day 6

Options
Silly_Sara
Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
After my much needed rest day yesterday (my lower back was killing me), I finished Day 6 today. I even did it before church this morning, which is amazing considering how warm and comfortable and inviting my bed was. As a side note, I'm pretty sure my back hurt so much because my stance wasn't wide enough on the side lunge/anterior arm raise move so i was lifting with my back instead of my arms. Woops.

Come on ladies! How shredded are you getting?

Replies

• PamelaKuz
    PamelaKuz Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I had to stop for two days because of my lower back as well. Thanks for the tip re the lunges. I'll watch my form next time. I'm hoping to do my workout after my little one goes to bed.
  • AraLiaMoonBeam
    Options
    down one pound and 1" on the waist. =)
  • Silly_Sara
    Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    down one pound and 1" on the waist. =)

Great job, Ara! That's fantastic!
  • pinkford
    pinkford Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Was not motivated for day 7 today. Did it anyways. I have decided my body can handle and wants 7 days a week. I have a fear today that I will not see changes. Certainly takes away from motivating me. Gahhhhhh.
  • shellux
    shellux Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Finally managed to get back on track this morning after having to take a couple of days off due to stupid aches and pains. Completed day 4 and feel fab. I haven't measured but really do feel that things have changed :)
  • Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 6 today!!! Missed 1 day this weekend so I may be a couple days behind :sad:

I can feel my indurance getting better I didn't sweat near as bad today:smile: I made a mistake and exercised without shoes tonight since my shoes were killing my feet. I still can't do all those pushups got to do half and half but that's ok:smile:

Great job Ara:flowerforyou: :smile:

Sara & Pam hope your back is feeling much better and that you didn't hurt anything.

Happy shredding ladies:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :glasses: :drinker:
  • shellux
    Options
    Completed day 5 today. Definitely getting easier, but know what's coming up now (which isn't great), no surprises.

Physically feeling trimmer though :)
  • shellux
    Options
    Day 6 done.

Is everybody still working out??