RIPPED IN 30- DAILY LOG

Options
Katrina_88
Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
EVERYONE WHO IS GOING TO DO THE RIPPED IN 30 AS THEIR NOVEMBER CHALLENGE PLEASE LOG HERE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOU CAN GIVE STARTING WEIGHT,CURRENT WEIGHT AND YOUR GOAL WEIGHT FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER. I PLAN ON LOGGING MINE ON OCTOBER 31ST. BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF US AND LETS ALL KICK *kitten* IN NOVEMBER JUST LIKE WE ARE IN THE 30 DAY SHRED. I PLAN ON LOGGING DAILY LETTING EVERYONE KNOW THAT I HAVE COMPLETED THAT DAYS WORKOUT. IT HELPS SO MUCH TO READ AND SEE THAT EVERYONE ELSE HAS ALSO COMPLETED THAT DAYS WORKOUT.

Replies

• Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Yip im up for that. I will be starting a few days late bcoz ive got a 10k race on 4th nov and dont want to ruin my chancs of a good time coz of being too sore :)
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Just bought it on Amazon Instant Video. Can't wait! I will be starting a few days later than everyone because I took a rest day every week for the Shred. Good luck ladies!
  • Katrina_88
    Options
    I bought mine today too! I was tempted to watch it just to see what the moves are but I am just going to wait till the 1st so i am not tempted to do it till then lol

Im so excited to start another month :smile:
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'd already decided to have a no-alcohol-vember, so doing RI30 alongside will be perfect! Also, my husband and I are heading off to The Canaries on a cruise on 1st December, so what better motivation could I have!
  • OhThatBlonde
    OhThatBlonde Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'll be joining you in November to "enjoy" a month of RI30!!!
  • stephaniep12345mfp
    stephaniep12345mfp Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I just got my RI30 DVD in the mail today and am planning to start on Monday. I'm looking forward to it, and I'm so happy to join this group to help me hold myself responsible. Good luck, everyone!
  • matchpoint312
    matchpoint312 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am new to MFP and have RI30 so I am going to join in. :glasses:

I definitely need the accountability of this group...as I am not motivated to workout these days...I lost my 8 year job last month. I have the time...I love to log in MFD and use a BodyMedia device so I will also share some of those stats if you are also using a BM device.

I've been at the 171"ish" weight for a while and I would be elated to just get below 170!
  • Katrina_88
    Options
    4 days till the start of ripped in 30!! I am so excited to do this workout with you all! We are all going to do great and I know we will all see some awesome results. I finish the shred in 2 days and I absolutely loved that video I lost a couple pounds, a few inches and gained sooo much muscle. I cant wait to see the results after 2 months straight of Jillian's awesome kick as* workouts :bigsmile:
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, still working on 30DS but happy to start Ripped in 30 on Nov. 1... I think I'll alternate the 2 videos and double up when I can.

Will post stats on Nov. 1
  • jamiecarol84
    Options
    I will be starting RI30 on the first!! Good luck to everyone!!
  • jamiecarol84
    Options
    Is everyone picking their own rest day or are we following the same schedule?
  • melaniecheeks
    Options
    It'll depend on what else I have on - my rest day(s) might change from week to week.
  • Katrina_88
    Options
    I plan on doing it 30 days straight. I usually have Saturday as my rest day so on that day I will only do the RI30 and some low intensity exercise (bike ride, walk, hiking). Everyone can do at their own pace but If you want to challenge yourself you can aim for doing it everyday to get the best results. :smile:
  • Katrina_88
    Options
    TOMORRW IS THE FIRST!! I HOPE EVERYONE IS READY FOR THE RI30 WORKOUT :happy:
  • jamiecarol84
    Options
    It will take every ounce of energy I have to get out of bed and do it! But I will do it!!
  • matchpoint312
    matchpoint312 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone on DAY 1!!

Current: 171 (ish), body fat = 27.4%
    Goal: 166 (ish), body fat = 25%

I want to exercise 6 days a week.
  • melaniecheeks
    Options
    Day 1 done! Not too bad, and it's fun knowing that each exercise is only for 30 seconds. Side planks never seem to get any easier!

Starting weight 144.6 - ouch, haven't been as high as that in a while. Aiming to get under 140, ultimate goal weight around the 130 mark.
  • francaise3
    francaise3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am in! I will do Day 4 today actually! :)

And I will take a rest day - Jillian herself says that in the video - that you should! :) And I am doing quite a bit of running on top, so will need the rest! :) I did 30DS everyday for 30 days and felt REALLY tired and on low energy afterwards - so want to avoid that! :) Rest days probably will change - havent decided yet.
  • stephaniep12345mfp
    stephaniep12345mfp Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm going home at lunch today to do my first RI30 workout. I'm too afraid to take my starting measurements since the past couple days have been no workout/lots of eating kinds of days. I'm excited to start and look forward to the next month! I'm planning on trying to get it in 5 days/week as a reasonable goal based on my schedule.
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    Im in!
    Finished the Shred and cant wait to do this!
    I am starting on Sunday and will do it 6 days a week with Fridays being my rest day.

I lost 8 lbs and 7in with the Shred and Im hoping to do that again with Ripped.