What's for WEDNESDAY?

Options
AliceNov2011
AliceNov2011 Posts: 471 Member
"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little." ~ Edmund Burke

I'm working from home today, which means I get to have my delicious homemade lentils for lunch!

What special thing are you having today?

Replies

• pedraz
    pedraz Posts: 173
    Options
    mmmmmmmmm lentillllllls mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

chicken soup is the reply. still sniffling! :/
  • mamaomefo
    mamaomefo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Don't know what I'm having special today, but I do have a question...I have seen several times where someone mentioned a "body test" on the WII and have heard their WII shows their weight and fat composition. Does anyone know what program these people are using on the WII for these stats?
  • Bassgirl51
    Options
    Don't know what I'm having special today, but I do have a question...I have seen several times where someone mentioned a "body test" on the WII and have heard their WII shows their weight and fat composition. Does anyone know what program these people are using on the WII for these stats?

It is the wii fit game with the board that you stand on. Wen you turn it on it you ask you to set up a profile. It is on there that you can get it to weigh you and it tracks that and you exercises and tells you how many calories you burn. Nt sure how accurate it is but I imagine its in the ball park.
    When I first started losing weight last year I used the wii fit. Dropped 10 pounds.
  • Bassgirl51
    Options
    Teriyaki chicken, I think. Haven't decided yet.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!

Worked out to my new video 3 mega miles!!
    Will be meeting up with daughter later to get full salon service, she's doing my hair :)

Have a great day everyone :)
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I worked from home yesterday and all evening. I'm going to spend today wishing for Friday when I'm no longer on after hours call!
    Aside from that will not be compensating for lack of sleep with bad food choices. We have to watch an 'obesity awareness' video for work and one of the big contributors or at least comonality in obesity is irregular sleep patterns and not enough sleep. Wonder if that is b/c obese people often have sleep apnea? Anyhoo way off subject : )
  • cawoods1
    cawoods1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Chicken, rice, spinach, and ginger soup. Yum!!! :happy:
  • rainghirl
    rainghirl Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm also working from home today, so I had veggie sausage sandwiches for lunch as a treat.

Dinner will be last night's leftovers, with dumplings - but fewer than I would have had once upon a time!
  • curliegirl
    Options
    Hubby is home today so that always makes things "special" LOL! We have a different routine when he's home but it is still a good time. Lunch is a vegetable meatball(turkey) soup & supper is stroganoff. I'm going to make cauli-rice for me. I found it is yummy & WAY lower in carbs than brown rice.
  • itsDorian7
    itsDorian7 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Chicken, rice, spinach, and ginger soup. Yum!!! :happy:
    [/quote

That sounds delicous !!!:smile: ]
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Salad and soup for lunch (hubby and I have a fav place we like to once in a while and they make this yummy salad w/ greens, tomato, red onion, mandarin oranges, almonds, blue cheese crumbles and balsalmic vinegar dressing. Usually have a yummy soup-if not I rely on 2% cottage cheese.

dinner tonight-homemade green chili

and of course an hour of Zumab with a little body sculpting in there too-I love Wednesday's
    Happy Wednesday-Halloween to all :flowerforyou:
  • jennm72
    jennm72 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Today is my 15 year wedding anniversary, so I am going out to lunch with the hubby. Not sure what we are having, but I do know I am not going to worry too much about it.

Tonight we are going to have a fire pit and roast hot dogs and smores. Not the best weight loss day, but it will be a good anniversary!
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary jennm72 - enjoy :smile:

I am not sure that I am having anything "special' today, but I brought left over chili with me for lunch today, which is a treat for me since I have salad most days. Supper is still not decided as it will have to be something rather quick to put together since by the time we get home we only have about 1/2 hour before the little ones start knocking on the door trick or treating.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    All the candy bars I have out for the trick o treaters!!!

Trix
    Crunch
    Almond Joy
    Kit Kat

YUMMY!!!!!
  • Dianemustang
    Options
    @dbanks80 - funny girl....I am at a loss for dinner as my husband and i are leaving the house about 3;30 to scout for deer. Daughter coming in to hunt Saturday and Sunday....:-)
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    We have a block party every Halloween, so looks like it is going to be a "free" day for me today;)
  • suenix24
    suenix24 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    tuna on wheat bagel thins :)
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Hopefully I'll get to make turkey sausage stuffed acorn squash for tonight. I couldn't find turkey sausage, so I bought ground turkey and will just add seasoning.
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Today is my 15 year wedding anniversary, so I am going out to lunch with the hubby. Not sure what we are having, but I do know I am not going to worry too much about it.

Tonight we are going to have a fire pit and roast hot dogs and smores. Not the best weight loss day, but it will be a good anniversary!

Happy Anniversary and have a great time-I think roaster hot dogs and smores is a wonderful anniversary meal:drinker:
  • OhThatBlonde
    OhThatBlonde Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Everything sounds so yummy! I'm having left over Chicken - Vege Soup with steamed pumpkin Dumplings. I should've waited for hubz to get back in town before I made a giant pot of it ... think I need a break from it - getting chickened out :)