So what have you noticed???

Options
Larisonlj
Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
I can do more push ups(on my toes) and each circuit I'm either lifting heavier or, if I'm lifting the same weight as the previous week, I'm able to get to the full amount of reps. I'm definitely stronger and am starting to see those shoulder muscles. So exciting!
I'm on my last week of Push, next Thursday starts Lean phase.

Replies

• missmahe
    missmahe Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome, keep up the good work! It's amazing how quickly you can see improvements in your strength.
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I just finished phase 1 - BURN today and should be starting phase 2 - PUSH (YAY!!) on Monday. As far as changes, I do feel stronger and I think I look a little better. When I started CLX, I put the scale up on the shelf. Tomorrow morning I will take it down, YIKES, weigh myself, and will also take measurements to compare. I honestly cannot tell whether I lost or gained weight. Maybe I still weigh the same. Who knows? Hopefully the measuring tape will show some changes. :)
  • tsboulanger
    tsboulanger Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Definately feeling stronger! Last week of Burn :) Excited to start Push and up the weights! I haven't lost much weight but my clothes are feeling better! Will weigh and measure at the end of Burn :) Keep up the good work!! Go Extreme!!
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    This is a perfect question. I have definately noticed that my "TIGHT" clothes fit me better. For example: I had the cutest blazer that I used to squeeze into! It fit me perfect but always pinched my under the arms where it was Tight. Last night I put that same blazer on and there was no pinching!!! PROOF that my arms are getting leaner, and stronger. I have slight definition but i dont care about muscular arms just mainly staying lean.

I can also do 12 push ups! - Incredible!

My weight has not dropped significantly but Who cares cause we are getting healthy and getting stronger :)
  • tsboulanger
    tsboulanger Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great tinalatina... what phase are you on? or have you completed the whole program?? :) I'm on my last week of Burn (first time doing program) excited to move to Push next week!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start Chalean Xtreme in the morning. Should I expect to gain pounds while doing the program?
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start Chalean Xtreme in the morning. Should I expect to gain pounds while doing the program?
    I gained about 2-3 lbs initially and then stayed @ that weight for 2 months, but I wasn't trying to lose on the scale during these phases. I increased my calories trying to build some muscle since you can't build muscle on a deficit. So I was netting about 2000 calories/day and never gained more than the initial 2-3. I recently decreased my net to 1800 but after doing the first circuit of Lean today and hearing her comments I think I may have to up them again.
    Hope that helps.
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options

I did not gain or lose any weight in the first month - the BURN phase. I think that I should actually up my calories during the PUSH phase to see some muscles and then cut it by 10% again during lean. This whole process of figuring out the right amount of calories I should eat has been a big challenge for me.

Good luck!!