Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Wednesday Challenge

2»

Replies

• Done, and still half the day left.

GREAT JOB!! :) I'm done, too (this is probably why I have to pee every 60-90 minutes!).
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    chug, chug, chug
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Yes plenty of water today, I've already had 4 8 oz cups 4 more to go. I can do it and so can everyone else, so let's all drink up. :tongue:
  • Realized how much I needed todays Challenge when I read this post and counted my water intake for the day...I've only had one glass of water so far, and it's 12:15 pm here! I've really been slacking lately on drinking water! So count me in!
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 250 Member
    I'm getting closer...not there yet, but I'm determined to be before I leave work today! I've had my head stuck in the middle of a presentation all day! :-) 1.5 hours to go!!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    It's 2pm I am done, just because of this challenge :). Thanks
    Usually I have about 6-7 cups/day
  • petitegreek
    petitegreek Posts: 144 Member
    I have had 10 cups so far today and I am not done! I will probably have 12 or 13 by the time I go to bed :)
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    3 down 5 to go. I usually can't make it past 2 but this challenge is pushing me. Thanks!
  • chumriupsua
    chumriupsua Posts: 6 Member
    great idea! getting some water in today :)
  • Jewlz411
    Jewlz411 Posts: 30 Member
    This is an easy challenge for me. I usually drink 12-14 cups in a day & usually have had at least 2 -3 cups by the time I get to work. :smile:
  • petitegreek
    petitegreek Posts: 144 Member
    I drank a total of 15 cups today. Great challenge!
  • dkmsindependent
    dkmsindependent Posts: 162 Member
    I drank 8 cups of water today. I enjoy drinking tea.
    I use an empty glass juice container and I drink two full containers a day = 8 cups of water.

Today was my 1st Day back on Track!!! I did not binge today.
    I asked for help.
    I drank water.
    I tracked all that I ate.
    I stayed under 1350 calories
    AND
    I excercised. Just a short walk... but progress. I got to try out my new heartrate monitor.
    I gave myself the BIGGEST sparkly sticker on the sheet :)
    I feel good about this success.
  • rscanlon12
    rscanlon12 Posts: 9 Member
    I love the daily challenge idea! I know I wouldn't have had enough water today otherwise-managed to drink 10 total!
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 250 Member
    Just for accountability's sake - I got my water in!! This is a HUGE area of struggle for me. I have to be intentional with my water intake or I could go all day without a drop! I'm going to continue this challenge for myself. :-)

Thanks everyone!
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Nice job everyone!!
  • Sounds like a great challenge. Mornings for me are all about coffee. So far only 1 cup drank after my exercise...need to get drinking to meet the challange I guess.
  • I'm also going to be challenging myself with this daily! I did it yesterday but to finish my 8 cups I had to get out of bed to get my last cup!