Weigh-in 1/14 : Thursday | 11/1

Options
shrooki
shrooki Posts: 32 Member
Woo hooo! Our first weigh in is tomorrow!

We'll weigh-in every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday and one last weigh-in on Saturday, December 1st!

Check out these MUST-SEE vids that'll get you hype:

http://youtu.be/vOpM-hZoxts

http://youtu.be/H-zZVWdj_M4

We can and WILL do this!

Replies

• robynn412
    robynn412 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I love the 3 times/week weigh-ins, I was trying to go from daily to once a week, and it's torture to not just jump on and check! :happy:
  • kosmo24
    kosmo24 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    same here , did daily weighs in then down to once a week, killed me not to step on it everyday . three times a week will work just great
  • jcforever7
    Options
    I am excited to be apart of this thank you!!
  • amandajunemt
    Options
    This is my first time doing anything like this...I guess I'd better go purchase a scale :)
  • Bonneaubert
    Bonneaubert Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Was in the "10 lbs. by Halloween" group and I missed my goal by 0.4 lbs!!! :sad: So excited to be in this group because I'm gonna kick butt this time. Sure will miss that dressing on Thankgiving day.
  • b_fountain
    b_fountain Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Not real excited about posting my weight for the world to see but I guess I will :sad:
  • lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to be apart of this group! I used MFP religiously last month and it made a HUGE difference. I didn't realize how many calories I was eating before, now I won't eat anything if I can't log it in my food diary. Continuously entering the things I eat helps keep me motivated and on track. I'm already on here all the time, so it'll be nice to be apart of a group :)
  • EllieOReily
    Options
    It's already November 1st where I am (Australia)

Day 1: 86.9kg (191lbs)
  • robynn412
    robynn412 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Not real excited about posting my weight for the world to see but I guess I will :sad:

Right there with ya! I am definitely not excited about announcing that stupid number, but that's all it is, right? Maybe will be a little liberating!
    Just a little.
  • astrylian
    astrylian Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am rolling over my weigh in from today, since I did my weekly weigh in today, already.

11/1/12 - 159.5

Time to see the forties. ;)
  • emptty1
    Options
    I can understand not wanting to post your current weight, been there when i was 303. Instead, why dont you post a "starting weight" of 10lbs and in the updates, just subtract your weight from that? example, if your starting weight is 145 and at the next weigh in your down to 143, well then you post " I have 8 lbs left for the challenge" if that makes you more comfortable.
  • michellej94
    Options
    Day 1: 74.4kg (164 lb)
  • shrooki
    shrooki Posts: 32 Member
    Options

Right there with ya! I am definitely not excited about announcing that stupid number, but that's all it is, right? Maybe will be a little liberating!
    Just a little.

Post it! Post it! Post it!

It's just a number! We're all here to support and each other, and on top of that.. it's all virtual! Who gives a damn? No one! We want you to lose that 10! Let's hit your goals!
  • AngieNL89
    AngieNL89 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 174.8 lbs (79.3 kg)
  • fstephanie4
    fstephanie4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I might say how much I've lost as opposed to my weight. If that helps??
  • fstephanie4
    fstephanie4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I might say how much I've lost as opposed to my weight. If that helps??

I take this back...I might as well just say my weight and be done with it! Honesty is the best policy and all that!

SW: 162.2lbs
    GW: 152.2lbs

Wooo! :drinker:
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Happy Weigh-in day!!

SW: 240.8

Good Luck everyone.
  • trishtangibbs
    trishtangibbs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 130.0
  • Pooj_K
    Pooj_K Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    weigh in 11/1 - 161.6
  • aasshhll33yy
    Options
    weigh in on Mondays.. Though I did it again today anyway just to be accurate with whats up from the beginning of November.. and my weight has increased 5lbs since Monday but again I find my weigh ins to only be accurate on a weekly basis because theres that weight fluctuation...I'll get over it..hopefully there will be no slip ups...
    SW: 202