JM Workouts

Options

Replies

• pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just completed day one of week one of BR. Jillian is so motivating just hoping I can keep pushing play.
  • Isatryli
    Isatryli Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tracey!
    I just started 30 DS, and I'm now on day 3. I'll post my before and after stats after 30 days!! :) I don't plan on any rest days.
    I'm relatively sore, but its going well. :)

Hello Tracey

I was doing 30 DS first round without rest days and second round with rest days : my second round results have nearly been 2 times better than the first round.
    Seems that rest days are necessary for your muscle to improve a lot!
    Just sharing my experience hoping it helps xx ;)
  • Isatryli
    Options
    I am doing 30DS level 1, once i complete it today this will be Day 10 for me! I never thought in a million years that I could work out for ten days straight, even if it is only 20 mins. I plan to take a break tomorrow and start with Level 2 on Sunday. I tried to do the 30DS and Killer buns and thighs on the same day the other day and WOW i will NOT be doing that again. It was INTENSE to say the least lol

Good job! Keep the good work!
    After the day breack you will be sore but try to come back into it!
    The results will amaze you!
    Hope hear soon about your feeling in the second level!
  • Isatryli
    Options
    Hi, I just completed day one of week one of BR. Jillian is so motivating just hoping I can keep pushing play.

You can do it! It was difficult for me iun the beginning but it became easier. Just put your sneakers and push play and do the best you can!
  • Isatryli
    Options
    Hi all. I've completed 30DS and am now doing 6W6P. I'm on Level 2 week 1.

Hello! Good job! Are you happy with your results? I love what 6W6P level 1 have done to my abs!
    I struggle a little bit with level 2. How do you feel in this level?
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!I started 30DS today and will do level 1(3x ) and see how it works for me(I could not buy the DVD on Amazons, so I have just level 1 that I found on Youtube)...
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options

Hello! Good job! Are you happy with your results? I love what 6W6P level 1 have done to my abs!

I was really happy with my results from 30DS. It definitely changed the shape of my body.

I'm starting to like Level 2 of 6W6P. I'm still on week 1 of Level 2 but my obliques are really becoming defined and I'm starting to see the V!
  • Isatryli
    Options

I was really happy with my results from 30DS. It definitely changed the shape of my body.

I'm starting to like Level 2 of 6W6P. I'm still on week 1 of Level 2 but my obliques are really becoming defined and I'm starting to see the V!

Oh thank you for the answer. Because since I've tried Level 2 once, I've never been back to it! I'll give it a second try!! Thank you XxX
  • Courtneyhl
    Options
    How many hours of fitness is usual for a weeks time?
    And are any of you guys working out every day or every other day?
  • Isatryli
    Options
    I'm working out about 7.5 hours a week. Our body needs to workout regulary.
  • Courtneyhl
    Options
    im at about 4 hours a week.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    5-7 hours I guess. 3 for JM, then a walk with the dogs for a half hour to an hour a day.
  • CooperA1979
    CooperA1979 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Working out an hour a day x 6 days at the moment doing Ripped in 30 and 6 week, 6 pack.
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I work out 90 minutes a day 6 days a week.
  • raejay621
    Options
    Hi!!!I started 30DS today and will do level 1(3x ) and see how it works for me(I could not buy the DVD on Amazons, so I have just level 1 that I found on Youtube)...

I'm doing the 30DS and all three levels are on YouTube. I refuse to buy something that I can get for free.
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 421 Member
    Options

I'm doing the 30DS and all three levels are on YouTube. I refuse to buy something that I can get for free.

Yes I found them now, thanks
  • raejay621
    Options
    Is there a way to log the 30 day shred as one exercise or do we have to log each individual exercise?
  • Isatryli
    Options
    You can create your exercise database to recongnize the workouts you've done. That's what I'm doing...
  • Hernandowoman
    Hernandowoman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is my first group on MFP. I am a very active person, just returned from vacation where I did alot of hiking and walking. Had reached level two before I left but have started all over again ugh. I will try every other day this time with something different on off days. Some questions for you experienced MFP folks. I have been a weight watcher for 5 years. Lost 20 lbs and have maintained for 4.5 years. I wanted to get 5 more off and nothing, and I can say nothing has worked. I can eat very well, or not pay attention. I can work out or not. I may gain 2 lbs and they come off but that is it! I decided to try this program for something different. So far the same. My main question is if I'm burning more than I eat shouldn't that cause a loss? What if you eat your extra calories like I see so many people saying they do? Sometimes I'm not sure I'm fueling enough for my activity. Any thoughts? Thanks.
  • Hernandowoman
    Hernandowoman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    30S day number 2!