During pics - for motivation

Options
zoukeira
zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
Today has been rough, it started with a less than pleasing weigh-in and kind of escalated from there. I decided to forgo my daily coffee in favour of a workout - day 6 of level 1 which felt great. But before I did it I thought I'd take some progress pics - 5 days of working out I didn't expect to see a difference, but with a fairly significant increase in weight (I know I know it'll just be water) I wanted to make sure I hadn't increased in size. I was blown away when I saw the result - albeit a small one.

In the white top was me day 1 of 30DS, black top is day 5 and I weigh 2.3kg (that's about 5.5lb) more in the black!! And I wasn't even sucking anything in.

PhotoGrid_1351734215325.jpg
PhotoGrid_1351734256568.jpg

hmmm must clean my mirror.

PLEASE ADD YOURS!! I find it so encouraging to see little changes the whole way through.

Replies

• lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Noticeable difference for sure! I'm going to take a pic when I'm done with level one, which will be tomorrow night. And I keep having to remind myself the scale may not move as much since we are gaining muscle as we also lose fat, so measuring is probably a better indicator for progress anyway.
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    After 5 days that's an AMAZING difference!
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Wow! Motivation! Keep up the good work!
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    That's an impressive difference! Way to go! I like the idea of posting pics after completing level 1, I'll probably go with that.
  • nomoon20
    Options
    You look great!
  • zoukeira
    Options
    Aw thanks ladies!
  • mzgafford
    mzgafford Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Once I finish through level one I will try to share my pictures lol! Keep it up woman you can do it!!
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Smokin' Woman! Keep up the great work!
  • zoukeira
    Options
    Ok so level 1 is finished and I have new progress pics:

PhotoGrid_1352238451809.jpg

PhotoGrid_1352238538683.jpg

I have them side by side with the 5 day pics on my computer and while there's not such a huge difference between day 5 and day 10 as there was between day 1 and day 5 my butt is smaller, my arms are smaller, my thighs are smaller and.... I have obliques!

Would love to see some other people's progress pics after level 1!
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, such great results in such a short time!

I'm hoping my Level 1 results will be half as good as yours.

Keep it up!
  • nomoon20
    Options
    you go girl, you look awesome
  • layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look awesome...you can see the transformation happening!! Keep it up!