Monday 5th Nov weigh in

Options
helyg
helyg Posts: 675 Member
I know I'm a few hours early but Mondays are too busy and I forget!

CW 174lbs, 1lb lost this week. Which I am very pleased with as I am on steroids and antibiotics for a chest infection and the steroids always make me put on weight (combination of increased hunger and water retention). Plus the chest infection slowed down my exercise. So I was actually expecting a gain.

Replies

• LoriT74
    LoriT74 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in:

Morning guys, have to make this quick as it is 7.45am in the morning and running out to work. My name is Lorraine, starting weight 172lbs, to lose 20lbs between now and 31st of dec. Have a good day and best of luck to everyone in this group.

Lorr
  • tubbstattsyrup
    tubbstattsyrup Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Today's weight 147lbs.

2lb loss.

Well done helyg. Those steroids are swines and get well soon.

Here's spurring everyone on, the finish line is not far away. I think mine will be December 17th as I think I will be falling short of my goal with another 7lbs to go.

Welcome Lorraine.
  • helyg
    Options
    Hi Lorraine, it might be worth sending your details to Helen (helenoftroy1) so that she can put you on the spreadsheet. We are a few weeks in to the challenge, it started at the end of August, so you might get missed out otherwise.

Good luck with your weight loss!
  • helyg
    Options
    Well done tubbstattsyrup - 2lbs loss is great! :love:
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    This week is...
    No loss no gain I'm still the same
    :tongue:

(Have got a stupid cold and TOM....)

Well done to everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • LoriT74
    LoriT74 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks Helyg. will forward details asap
  • slugkiller
    slugkiller Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    195lbs this morning, loss of 1.5lb
    This feels like a bit of a fluke considering what I've been eating and drinking! Expect I'll pay for it next week.............