murphette2
murphette2 Posts: 75 Member
What and When?

Replies

• nlepine84
    nlepine84 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have my wedding in Mexico, leaving march 31-April 7 2013
    so I obviously need to be staying fit and getting fitter till then!
  • murphette2
    Options
    Wow, congrats on the wedding. The wedding is taking place in Mexico? That sounds Awesome!!
  • laurenmcallister
    laurenmcallister Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm going away with my family (incl cousins) at Christmas to Freeport, Bahamas (where my grandparents live) and my wonderful BF is joining us too. Family has bets on whether or not we'll still be dating after he spends a week with my crazy family (they/we really are nuts lol) so I need to look extra hot in that bikini to even the scales!

Leaving Dec 16 so I have six weeks to get it together! My stretch goal is 140 lbs (currently 150 even) in six weeks - should be doable - but my hard goal is at least 145.
  • ImHungry00
    Options
    I hope you don't mind that I joined, but I'm going to California in the new year and I'm going to have to wear a bikini so I need to look pretty.
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am going to Florida the end of February. Trying to lose 15 to 20lbs before I go!
  • NMGiorgi
    Options
    Going to Naples FL March 5th to the 20th and want to have a flat belly for hanging by the pool.. looking at about 15 lbs
  • aweisz87
    Options
    I'm getting married in May and then will be taking a road trip for my honeymoon. So I want to look amazing for my wedding and all those pictures, but I also want to look best for my future husband. We are a purity couple so i want him to know it was worth the wait.
  • nlepine84
    nlepine84 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Well the ceremony is going to be in Mexico, but we're officially tying the knot secretly before we go, so shhhhh don't tell.
    it's crazy cause we have 60 people coming with us to mexico too!
  • Balletbeautiful
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I will be going to Hawaii at the end of May and would like to be bikini ready by then. I will be going with my husband and meeting some of my best friends who happen to be very skinny so I would love to feel great wearing my bikini. I would like to lose 30lbs until then but I have always given up on any diets I have tried previously. I have never joined a online group and hope you can give me the motivation I need!
  • murphette2
    Options
    My vacation is coming too soon! Its my own fault that I have not done as well as I should. Less food/wine and more Zumba! That's my plan!