Water Wednesday!!!

Options
Let's MAX out our water intake for Wednesday! MFP wants us to shoot for 64oz's each day, however, let's shoot for 80oz!!! Can you do it!?!?! (Stay close to a bathroom!) ;-)

Replies

• cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I'll try! lol Don't think I've ever had that much in 1 day before so it will be a challenge. Also, Wednesday is National Eating Healthy Day. I'll try to get it all in.
  • aplacetogrow
    Options
    I can do it...Good thing I work from home :)
  • JewelE77
    JewelE77 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I can definitely do it! I LOOOOOOOVE water! :)))
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I'm all for it!!!! Let's do it
  • Annaminus20
    Options
    pee machine!!
  • Angel0787
    Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Im up for it, Ive been averaging about 80 ounces a day the past couple weeks!
  • housewivve
    Options
    This will def. be a challenge for me...I'm barely making it to 64 oz but I'll sure try!!
  • lisadekk
    lisadekk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm all in. I am going to try for 100.
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    so tomorrow is Bladder Workout day? SIGN ME UP!!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    i'm in.
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    gona kill it!!! :)
  • crazyola26
    crazyola26 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I try to do 100 ounces while I am at work everyday, since I am 10 feet from the bathroom. :) I figure drinking water is one of the EASIEST things I can do and it keeps the bloat away.
  • lizziej78
    lizziej78 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I hate drinking water, but I'm starting to come around- I actually drank my glass of water when I was out to eat the other night, and drank a second glass- my husband practically fell out of his seat.

OK, I WILL TRY AND MEET THIS CHALLENGE!
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I have been a drinking machine today - as of 9:30 I had finished off over 40oz. I had an hour long meeting at 9:30 and I was sitting in the front and there was no way I could bail out....15 minutes in I thought I was going to DIE for the need to find a bathroom! Can you imagine how I was feeling when the meeting was done?!?!? I swear I peed for 2 mintues straight!!

I'm rocking this one friends!! How are you doing?
  • Msgorgeous83
    Msgorgeous83 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This will be a challenge! I have some drinking to do... :grumble:
  • housewivve
    Options
    I have been a drinking machine today - as of 9:30 I had finished off over 40oz. I had an hour long meeting at 9:30 and I was sitting in the front and there was no way I could bail out....15 minutes in I thought I was going to DIE for the need to find a bathroom! Can you imagine how I was feeling when the meeting was done?!?!? I swear I peed for 2 mintues straight!!

I'm rocking this one friends!! How are you doing?

LOL! Oh no!

I'm slacking as usual...it's 10 am and I *just* finished my first 8 ozs that I started at 8 am.... I have got to find a better system to remember to drink water! Normally I end up waiting till I'm super thirsty...
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm up to 32 oz so far, and will drink another 16 right after lunch. So then two more big glasses to go today - I know I can do it!