What Is your ideal weight?

Options

Replies

• emstevens6
    Options
    hi! I'm 5'11 and found that at 175 i look really hot! Oh yea, and I feel really excellet as well. I've got a way to go, but it's nice to see others out here that aren't 5'2 and 100lbs! puts things into a better perspective!
  • shannonnkellly
    shannonnkellly Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8 and I currently weigh 127ish.......My goal weight would definitely be 115
  • triciab73
    triciab73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and my current weight is 148. I would like be get back down to 130-135 but I'm having a hard time - could be my age. :-(
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    155/160
  • Chrislette
    Options
    I am 5'10" and my ideal weight, my weight before baby, is 160 lb.
  • lacaro1
    lacaro1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and reached my goal of weighing steadily around 127 lbs (57 kg), but my bf% is actually still a little high (around 25%) so I am planning on slowly shifting into maintenance (upped my calories to 1500 l a few days ago) and working on my strenght. If anybody has similar goals/goal weight ect. feel free to add me:)
  • wildapril
    wildapril Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and reached my goal of weighing steadily around 127 lbs (57 kg), but my bf% is actually still a little high (around 25%) so I am planning on slowly shifting into maintenance (upped my calories to 1500 l a few days ago) and working on my strenght. If anybody has similar goals/goal weight ect. feel free to add me:)

Adding! :)
  • wildapril
    wildapril Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and about 149 lbs right now. I'd like to shoot for 135-140. I think I'd be most comfortable there.
  • Emeshee
    Emeshee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
  • LizGozza
    Options
    I'm 5'10, and the lowest adult weight I have had was 168. I know then I really wanted to drop down to 150, but not sure if my body wants to be there. I'm trying for it regardless, but won't be disappointed if I stop at 170.
    I currently weigh 233 (yikes)
  • JulieHig
    JulieHig Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and large framed, my ideal weight is 175lbs, I've been down to 157lbs and it was not a healthy look for me and I was absolutely miserable trying to stay there. I think everyone's body has a weight it functions best at and not all of us were meant to be a size 6, I'll be happy in my 12's.
  • courtneysmith96
    courtneysmith96 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and when I was 127 about 10 months ago, I was very comfortable with the way I looked. I think I'd set that as my ideal weight, maybe 123, but that might be too low
  • lashaunalou
    lashaunalou Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't focus solely on weight if you still have excess in certain areas, id suggest weight training to tone up. You could end up weighing more but looking slimmer
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10.5" and my goal is 160-170. I've never been at a healthy weight, so that may change. It will all depend on how I feel at the weight.
  • mermaidme23
    mermaidme23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and I would like to be 140 and tone
  • Lovingskinny
    Options
    Omg so happy to find other tall woman trying to lose weight, I'm 5"11 and since about the age of 16 I have snuggled to keep the weight off, I have a very small frame considering I'm so tall and weight 145lbs, I'm looking to looks about 10lbs as I carry a lot of weight on my belly.
  • Harriann84
    Options
    I am aiming for 175, being 5"10 and stocky (I have broad shoulders, big boobs (38HH on last measurement) and wide hips), I don't know how I will look. Having never been that small before, it will be new to me. If I think I could go smaller, I might, I don't know. See how it goes, I just want to be fit.
  • The_Next_Disney_Princess
    Options
    I'm 5'11/6'0 and have a wide frame. My ideal weight is to be around 145 and as of this morning I am 153.4
  • janessaviola
    Options
    I'm 22 years old, about 5'11'' and I currently weigh right at 200 pounds. I'm looking to get down to maybe the 160-165 range. I haven't weighed less than 185 as an adult so once I'm down to 165 I will reevaluate to see how I feel then!
  • harmony151
    Options
    I'm between 5' 9" and 5 10" and my goal is 134-138 right now I'm 154. I'm scheduled to run a half marathon in July so not only do I feel better in this range but I run better and it's much easier on my knees... due to the cold factor I won't get into real training for the race until March so now I'm really watching diet and starting p-90x.