July 2013 Babies

Options
tiff1632
tiff1632 Posts: 52 Member
Hey! I don't know if anyone else is in due in July 2013, but I wanted to say hi to the Firecracker mommies-to-be! This is my first, unexpected, but very excited. I'm due 7/7/13. I had to readjust my setting from loosing weight to maintaining and trying to get more calcium in my diet (HARD!).

So Hello and H&H 8 more months! :-)

Tiffany

Replies

• jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I'm due on July 3rd!
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am due July 20th, so still hoping this baby sticks! This will be my first, and I also just switched calories to maintenance. Congrats to everyone :) Looking forward to supporting one another.
  • popslice
    Options
    I'm due July 10th! Feel free to friend me if you're looking for pregnancy friends.
  • TRHuston
    TRHuston Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    July 4th! Kid probably will be a firecracker knowing mom and dad. Looking for friends too! Feel free to add me.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I'm due July 11 but my first 2 babies were born 2 and 3 weeks early so I'm anticipating a late June arrival. I'll have to wait and see. :-)
  • kramsgirl
    kramsgirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm due July 27th!
  • McFelix57
    McFelix57 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Due July 27th with our first and SO incredibly excited!! No real symptoms other than being a little more tired than usual.
  • freeasharold
    Options
    I am 5 weeks 3 days, and I have been very very tired and need to go to bed around 8:30, I also am not afraid to nap if I know I will need to stay up later. I have to pee alot, especially at night, and as of yesterday I have mild nausea most of the day. The nausea does seem to go away while I am in the act of eating. My breasts are mildly tender as well, but I have found if I wear a sports bra they don't really bother me.

When do you ladies have your first appointments? Mine is at 9 weeks 2 days with a midwife group at a free standing birth center. They don't do an early ultrasound, so I am just really hoping that they will be able to hear a heartbeat with the Doppler. So hard to wait for the first appointment!
  • kramsgirl
    kramsgirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm just over 4 weeks and haven't had symptoms yet. With my previous pregnancy, by 5 weeks I was feeling 'yucky' when I got hungry and by 6 weeks I was extremely tired. As luck would have it, 5 weeks will hit right around Thanksgiving and at 6 weeks we'll be going on a weekend trip with dh's co-workers. I'm hoping I don't feel half dead that weekend.
    I haven't scheduled my first appointment yet. Last time my OB didn't need to see me till 9 or 10 weeks so I'm waiting a couple more weeks to call in.
  • misskristy30
    Options
    I haven't gotten an "official" EDD (go to the Dr on the 30th), but according to online calculators it's July 21st! I'm 5 weeks 2 days. My symptoms are tiredness and, um, sore boobs.
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!

I am due July 14th!

I actually already had an US because when i called the dr my last period was sept. so they thought i was closer to 8 weeks, but by measurements I am 6. weeks 5 days!
    This was such a huge surprise to me! I had tried for 5 years after i lost a baby at 20 weeks, and finally last year we stopped trying. Needless to say i am cautiously optimistic and very surprised!

I have had nausea off and on throughout the day, and boobs are sore, and tired. I actually have alot of food aversions also. I cant stand the thought of hot beverages like coffee or tea. All my normal foods do not appeal to me at all! Weird!

I have a 7 yo girl, and during that pregnancy I worked out the whole way through. I plan to do that with this one as well. I will run until I can anymore (last time ran through about 30 weeks, then maybe walk or elliptical...I also have been doing stronglifts, but I am not going to do that anymore unless my ob gives me the OK!

Feel free to add me!
  • Beautiful_Ideal
    Beautiful_Ideal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm due for our first on July 18th! Would love to have some other pg friends :) My main symptom is nausea...turkey smelled horrible to me on Thanksgiving!

Also, about calcium: I take Vitafusion Calcium Gummy Vitamins for Adults, $11 at Costco for two giant bottles, along with my daily prenatal. They provide an extra 500mg/day of calcium, per my OBGYN's advice. I highly recommend them, 30 calories per serving and very tasty!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Oops, turns out I counted wrong on my cell phone calendar! LOL I thought I was due in July but it turns out it's actually June 24. :-)
  • freeasharold
    Options
    Has exercise been difficult for anyone else? I had been doing so well with workouts before I was pregnant, but now I am so tired and often nauseous, that naps usually win over exercise. Today I did some resistance band work and I felt almost like passing out, and I had to keep sitting down. It seemed like standing work was alot more difficult than mat work. I just can't believe that walking is what I am going to have to stick to. Feeling discouraged. (I am 7 weeks today)
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    dawn--We're twins! I'm due July 14th as well. My LMP was also in September but I didn't ovulate until around day 20, so I can't really go by the first day of my LMP either.

I had my first sonogram today! We heard the heartbeat, which was so reassuring even though I don't have many symptoms (a little boob soreness and tiredness, but nothing all that dramatic). 134 beats per minute, so I'm guessing it's a boy. My doctor is going to let me know when to schedule the first "real" appointment, but the nurse who did the sonogram said that it will probably be at around 9 weeks (two weeks from now).

How funny! When we had the us the heart rate was 130!! wow!

@freeasharold: I am definitely not exercising like I used to. i was running about 25 miles a week, but now I am lucky to get 12 in, and I am running much slower and taking alot more breaks. I am also really tired aswell, and nauseaus at times. You should feel better in a few weeks!
  • MeccaLoves2Sleep
    MeccaLoves2Sleep Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    July 27th... I think. Find out the exact date next Tuesday!!!

It's my first.
  • embeecee
    Options
    I"m due July 4th!! :)
  • gibbysrose
    Options
    Due mid-July and vomiting daily :) but not as bad as baby 1. Haven't been going to the gym normally because of sickness, so hopefully in a few more weeks I'll feel more up to it.
  • freeasharold
    Options
    I have been feeling much better, and have been able to start getting back into mild exercise. I had my first ultrasound today and saw baby waving its arms and kicking its leg. It had a nice heart-rate of 168, so I am trying to relax and enjoy now. So weird and so cool! How is everyone else doing?
  • heathermora11
    heathermora11 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    hi! i am heather, I am due July 24th with my second baby. my daughter is 19 months old so they will be just a tad over 2 years apart. no weight gain so far, but sooooooo tired and nauseous! I just upped my calorie goal a little bit to see if that helps :) Can't wait to hit the second trimester mark and hopefully feel a little better!