JM Workouts

Options
13»

Replies

• staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I started 30 DS on Aug 28 and did one and a half cycles of it. Then my Body Revolution came in the mail and I am on Day 4 of 90. I like workouts 1 & 2. I don't like the cardio DVD. I loved in 30 DS how it wasn't just 20 minutes of straight cardio. I am determined though and its cool that there is a day of rest built in to the weekly schedule. Of course, not sure how to log BR on MFP so any advice is appreciated!
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I started 30 DS on Aug 28 and did one and a half cycles of it. Then my Body Revolution came in the mail and I am on Day 4 of 90. I like workouts 1 & 2. I don't like the cardio DVD. I loved in 30 DS how it wasn't just 20 minutes of straight cardio. I am determined though and its cool that there is a day of rest built in to the weekly schedule. Of course, not sure how to log BR on MFP so any advice is appreciated!

You can log it as citcuit training. Do you wear an HRM during your workout?
  • staceypunk
    Options
    No, I think I'll have to wait until christmas to get a monitor. Unless someone can recommend one under $20. When you log 30 minutes of circuit training on MFP it says I burned 288 calories. That just seems to high to me. I was only logging 218 calories for 30 day shred and I sweat a hell of a lot more for that routine. I chose the 218 number based on threads posted where most people with heart monitors reported burning between 200-250 calories for 30 DS.
  • Hernandowoman
    Hernandowoman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 1 30DS. 2/5 lb weights
  • Hernandowoman
    Options
    Day 4 30 DS level 1. Have been instructed not to do jumps, high impact . Determined to complete so I will modify even if Jillian says " no good". :smile:
  • Hernandowoman
    Options
    Day 5 30DS level 1:smile:
  • Hernandowoman
    Options
    Day 6. 30DS. Lost 1.2 this week. Happy to be continuing the work out modified instead of quitting. Getting stronger!!! 2 days rest from Jillian but will be active with something else. Hope everyone else is pressing on and enjoying life!!
  • staceypunk
    Options
    Finished 2 weeks of Body Revolution- workouts 1 & 2 and cardio 1. The scale kind of stalled a bit, but then all of a sudden I lost 3 pounds! I like BR and I am looking forward to see what Jillian has in store for workout 3 on Monday! Also, BR definitely works some muscles that 30DS didn't even touch. But I am so glad I did 30 DS first, so I was in decent shape to start BR.
  • Hernandowoman
    Options
    Ok, day 7 done and after visit to dr I must relax for awhile on lunges now as well. Hip and back need time to adjust and I'm bummed. Walking and biking my best choices but not easy where I live. Too far to gym, that's why I liked 30DS. I will find something that works for me!!!!
  • staceypunk
    Options
    Started my third week of Body Revolution, workouts 3 & 4. Whoa! Crazy! Workouts 1& 2 were on the easier side but these 2 kicked my *kitten*! I was so sore that I had to take my rest day yesterday. On BR, you work out Mon-Sat and rest on Sundays. But I have been taking off wednesday's instead.