Challenge week 1!

Options
2»

Replies

• Zen_X
    Zen_X Posts: 4
    Options
    Good reminder ... I'm off to grab a glass of water right now.

Thanks!
  • Cam5279
    Cam5279 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm doing great right now... because I have a cold. So all I want is cold water or hot tea to soothe my sore throat! The test will be sticking with it in a couple of days when I'm feeling better. I'm usually a diet soda addict and don't drink nearly enough water.
  • DeirdreMum8
    Options
    I drink herbal tea and Green tea as well, helps up the H2O intake even more. On track so far, the nights out on the weekend are hard to keep on target but drinking on the rocks and skipping filler helps me keep it very low calorie. Also purchased donuts for the kids that don't tempt me!! I find the hardest moments are when the kids have pizza or snack food after games. Working on it, and buying treats that I can skip and still fun for the kids.

Good luck with weekend temptations all! ~
  • tpsweets
    Options
    Great idea on the challenge. I do need help on this one. My issue is I am a teacher and I can't go to the bathroom when ever I need. Because of this I don't drink as much water as I should. Anyone have some thoughts on this or what I might be able to do differently? I would love to be able to complete this challenge.
  • fearlesskcl
    fearlesskcl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea! I'm terrible about drinking fluids but I will make a conscious effort to increase my water intake!
  • christyrussell2
    christyrussell2 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Drinking water is so hard. I love my diet Dr Pepper. I wish that counted! I am managing to get 2-3 8 oz glasses of water a day.

What about adding a flavor booster such as Crystal Light or Mio?

:heart: Christy
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I drink at least 64 ounces on my rest days and more on the days I hit the gym! It really helps keep me hydrated and full! And not to mention a nice complexion!
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I have heard crystal light is okay! But nothing better than naked water!