I'm new here

Options
Hello everyone! Just wanted to say I am fully republican and am devastated (as I'm sure you are too) about the loss this election. I hope to gain friends here for support, etc. Thanks!!

Replies

• dsmpunk
    dsmpunk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    At least I voted and was pretty involved in the iowa caucus this time around. So I guess I have earned the right to complain. /grumble
  • Yieya
    Yieya Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hey Mom4ia! Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Welcome... I am definitely disappointed in the election. I worked hard on my end (me and my mother both) for Romney. Like you, I am devastated.
  • mom4ia
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, I was praying like crazy for this particular election. Funny thing is, I used to be a registered democrat until I began seeing many uneducated people at the polls. I did my homework and discovered I was in fact NOT democrat!! I'm a very proud republican and don't think that will ever change!! I can only hope others out there decided to do their homework.... many might be surprised!! I know I was!!
  • AmberJo1984
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, I was praying like crazy for this particular election. Funny thing is, I used to be a registered democrat until I began seeing many uneducated people at the polls. I did my homework and discovered I was in fact NOT democrat!! I'm a very proud republican and don't think that will ever change!! I can only hope others out there decided to do their homework.... many might be surprised!! I know I was!!

Well... I am definitely glad you did your research. I agree with you. I think too many people are uninformed, and would be quite surprised if they really researched.
  • LeeSickler
    LeeSickler Posts: 68 Member
    Options

I too used to be a democrat from parents of democrats. I actually thought I was a liberal democrat! Then I took a good look at what that actually meant. I found out that I do not believe in much of what the dems espouse. I do think that the dem party has changed as much as I have changed. I am 69 years old and have finally grown up!!
  • AmberJo1984
    Options

I too used to be a democrat from parents of democrats. I actually thought I was a liberal democrat! Then I took a good look at what that actually meant. I found out that I do not believe in much of what the dems espouse. I do think that the dem party has changed as much as I have changed. I am 69 years old and have finally grown up!!

Well, I am glad that you came around. :wink: