Whose done what today to burn calories?

cayman07
cayman07 Posts: 77 Member
Me well .....

50 mins in the gym, mix of elliptical, rower and bike, a few weights and press ups well 10 pressups :)

Replies

• 3319jane
    3319jane Posts: 38 Member
    Great workout.

I did 80 minutes in the pool before work this morning :)
  • foxys_mum
    foxys_mum Posts: 67 Member
    Took dogs for a walk this morning - 40 minutes at 3 mph - Weekends are usually much better for exercise than work days.
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    All good stuff, 40 minute weight session in the gym + 20 mins walking to and from gym! :happy:
  • Les_Lamb57
    Les_Lamb57 Posts: 57 Member
    Cycled to work (24miles) :-)...and also walked 2 miles to the dentist for a tooth extraction :-(
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Not a lot, never do, had a walk to shops & back, works for me
  • renatka13
    renatka13 Posts: 22 Member
    cycle to work and back plus i'm about going to the gym :) (for around 1 hr session) well done all of you!
  • jessiex21
    jessiex21 Posts: 34 Member
    15 mins on the cross trainer before tea. Am now getting ready to play cornet in band concert for rememberence day which mfp calculates at loads of cals burnt ( but it never seems that many) If I get home in time will walk the dog for 30-60 mins !!!
  • cayman07
    Out on my Mountain Bike for 70 minutes
  • butterflyqueen1984
    butterflyqueen1984 Posts: 141 Member
    I cleaned the whole house (even the windows and skirting boards) from 10am until now! Finally I feel like I have accomplished something now time to relax before I start cooking tea!
  • sarouk
    sarouk Posts: 9 Member
    Hmmm, having not done as much as normal this week I've just done 90 minutes on my cross trainer; and according to the machine this was 1182 kcal. I only managed to stick at it for that long because I've finally rigged-up a DVD player and some speakers so was able to watch Sherlock Holmes whilst plodding along.
  • slugkiller
    slugkiller Posts: 90 Member
    Field Archery, wood carving and walking the dog
    Happy day in the sunshine!
  • cayman07
    out on the bike again today also in the sunshine :-)
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Walked to shops & back, also in lovely sunshine. A good day to be alive
  • flipperflapper
    flipperflapper Posts: 16 Member
    100 minutes walking in the sunshine what a lovely day x
  • MadamX18
    MadamX18 Posts: 7 Member
    Cycled with my 10yr old up many hills and though the woods good 7mile ride
  • kazza2cats
    kazza2cats Posts: 87 Member
    8.5 mile run this morning. Lovely day down here in South East England :happy:
  • pboroaddick
    pboroaddick Posts: 29 Member
    Walked dog this morning 30 mins, gardening for an hour then cardio in gym for 70 mins. Nice bath, dinner but tired now!
  • Crystaleyed
    Crystaleyed Posts: 229 Member
    I went on an hour long walk with my parents and did some extensive cleaning in my room, which I have been promising to do for a long time and never got round to. I was going to walk to the shops as well, but it got very dark and all the shops shut before I had a chance :(
  • glenncomiskey
    glenncomiskey Posts: 233 Member
    Managed to get on my bike today for just over an hour's ride. Felt good to get some exercise.
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Yesterday afternoon i ran 13.5 miles. This evening I plan on a speedier 5.5 mile run.