ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
Monday: Workout 7
Tuesday: Workout 8
Wednesday: Cardio 2
Thursday: Workout 7
Friday: Workout 8
Saturday: Cardio 2
Sunday: Rest

How are we all going? I'm excited to start new workouts as I absolutely hated both 5 and 6, but 7 has a reputation on these boards for being ridiculously hard, so I'm a bit scared.

Oh well, I'll do it today and report back. Stay motivated people!!!

Replies

• ktno1
    Options
    Ok workout 7 was HARD. The first circuit was insane. I am useless with pushup/plank stuff.

I had to modify SO much, which was disappointing. But I still got a reasonable burn (333 cals) and I've got 3 more tries to improve at this workout. Trying to look at the positives here...
  • 3under2
    3under2 Posts: 133
    Options
    I really liked 7, but I <3 planks and pushups. For me, 5 felt harder. Looking forward to 8. I haven't watched that so don't know what is in store for me. I also thought that the cardio intervals were manageable. Can you believe we are already on week 7?! Time has flown by so quickly.

xx
    Scarlet
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Holy ****. That is all.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    You ladies are rocking it :D I wish I could still be in it with you but I am recovering from surgery. But I am tempted to look ahead on the discs to see what you guys are doing, but I can't cause I know me and if I see something I want to try I will want to do it and can't so better to not look, lol. Anyway keep up the awesome work, you all are doing great!!:drinker:
  • ktno1
    Options
    Okay 8 was MUCH easier than 7. Some of those exercises seemed too easy. The squat row is pulled straight from workout 4! A lot of basic and easy moves in this one. I burnt far fewer calories here than on workout 6.
  • ktno1
    Options
    Clocked 180bpm in cardio 2 today. Yikes!
  • Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You ladies are so motivational! Especially this week when I haven't had the motivation to get up in the mornings and do ANYTHING. I have been SOOO tired this week. Because of you all, I've been making myself go home on my lunch and do the workout though because I don't want to fall behind. Thanks for the motivation and support ladies...

BTW, reading all of the logs about 7/8 has me kind of dreading next week...but maybe doing workout 7 on Thanksgiving will be a good thing. LOL!

Stay encouraged ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • 3under2
    3under2 Posts: 133
    Options
    You ladies are so motivational! Especially this week when I haven't had the motivation to get up in the mornings and do ANYTHING. I have been SOOO tired this week. Because of you all, I've been making myself go home on my lunch and do the workout though because I don't want to fall behind. Thanks for the motivation and support ladies...

BTW, reading all of the logs about 7/8 has me kind of dreading next week...but maybe doing workout 7 on Thanksgiving will be a good thing. LOL!

Stay encouraged ladies! :flowerforyou:

You got this girl! You are almost at the top of the hill and ready for the downhill portion. Stay focused :).