Where in Queensland do you live or have lived

Options

Replies

• David_Nathan
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I've been in Brisbane for about 15 years now. Always lived in the western suburbs. Centenary (Middle Park & Westlake), then moved to Taringa. Loved it there but the place was pretty small. I was living in England for 18 months and now I'm back, living at Redbank Plains at the moment. Would love to move back closer to the city eventually.

Add me, send me a message, ask me anything. Feel free to chat.

Cheers, Dave.
  • Amber86queenbee
    Options
    I've been in the Redlands all my life. My biggest move was just 1 suburb over from Alexandra Hills to Wellington Point.
  • wrobes
    wrobes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I grew up in Brisbane, moved to Mackay for a few years and now have been in Townsville for the last 7 years. Love it up here
  • lexif14
    Options
    I used to live in townsville then moved up to cairns now I live up in the atherton tablelands in far north QLD and I love it here
  • amethysts269
    amethysts269 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Born in NSW, moved to Qld in 1989... been on the Sunshine Coast since!
  • princess_s21
    Options
    Born and raised in NSW, then moved the the USA for 8 years, moved back 3 years ago now, lived in Maleny for 2 years and have lived in Margate, near Redcliffe for a year now.
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I moved to Brisbane from Sydney around six years ago now. I love it!

I'm currently living in the Redlands area.
  • christinevalentine
    christinevalentine Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i live on the Gold Coast but hope to move to Brisbane in 2013.. :)
  • sarahsummers12
    sarahsummers12 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Lockyer Valley :-)
  • susehocking
    susehocking Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have lived on the Gold Coast a long time (I am originally from South africa, but I have been naturalised a LONG time ago and consider myself an Aussie...even in the cricket and rugby!)

Lived on the Gold Coast from Dec 1998 - Dec 2004
    Lived in Rockhampton with hubby for all of 2005 (our first child was born there)
    Been living back on in the Gold Coast Hinterland from January 2006 til now. Don't plan on moving anytime soon either :)
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have lived in Helensvale/Coomera, northern part of Gold Coast
  • onmyway007
    onmyway007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Born & raised in Sydney, have lived in Adelaide but am now in Ipswich, QLD
    :happy:
  • Nerdphiliac
    Nerdphiliac Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Cairns! *cough* Boganville *cough* ;)
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Moved to Brisbane about 5 years ago from the Caribbean and I currently live in Carindale. My husband is originally from Taroom and has lived there, Roma, Toowoomba and Brisbane
  • Neets086
    Options
    Grew up in Central Queensland, moved to Sunshine coast nearly 2 years ago.. and loving it! :)
  • vzryder
    vzryder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Born and first 34 years in NSW:sad:

Now been in Bundaberg 21 years and love it, never go back !
    Anyone else from around here ?
  • ulyssesblue79
    ulyssesblue79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    First 33 1/2 years in Brisbane, now spending the rest of it in Cairns!
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Yay for Cairns :)
  • jnthwaite
    Options
    I have lived in Brisbane (Runcorn, Annerley, Wynnum, Lota, Thorneside, Tingalpa, Wynnum North), Logan (Logan Central, Kingston), Redlands (Cleveland, Wellington Point), Ipswich (Goodna).

I've just moved to Proserpine with a permanent teaching position, so I'm really thrilled about that. I need to get to know some people though.
  • Allyice
    Allyice Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I was born into a small town called Blackall and moved to Brisbane 7 years ago :)