goal weight

Options
13»

Replies

• bransib5
    bransib5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10 and 116. I really want to get down to 105! I'm a college student and during the school year it's definitely hard to find time to get in shape and now its summer so I definitely want to look good in a bathing suit!
  • kryscallarman
    kryscallarman Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5' even. I want to get down to around 130 lbs but hope to pass that number as well.
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I am 5' and weigh 193 right now. I think I want to set my goal weight at 120. What do you guys think is a good weight for someone who is my height?
  • MerBear1FL
    MerBear1FL Posts: 32
    Options
    I am 5'1 and my goal weight is around 130 lbs. I was able to get to 155 lbs in Sept '10 but I gained it all back. I am looking to do it the right way this time.
  • GitaPitaaa
    GitaPitaaa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1'' and my goal weight (for now) is 104 lbs. It's only 3 pounds away! Basically, I just want to drop my body fat percentage a little. I know that 104 may seem low, but I'm at 107 now and I see that I still have some areas to work on. One pound of fat goes a long way for us shorties! (I recently gained back 1.5 pounds and definitely noticed my waistline getting pudgy. Also, I have a very small chest, so I don't have a lot of weight that I'm carrying there.

I think if I get to 104, it will be a matter of gaining muscle and dropping body fat (if I still want to at that point). I don't think I should go below 100 though.
  • danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am 4' 11 and weight 141 right now. My doctor and I agreed on a goal weight of 120. I too thought that was a little high but the way I am built she said she thought I would not look good if I lost much more than that. I have lots of curves. Anyway, I will be thrilled just to get to 120.
    Good luck to everyone.
  • Ck228
    Ck228 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 5'1/2" I started at 198. Yes 2 lbs away from 200. I think I want to set my goal at 130 and see at that point. I was a whopping 98 lbs when I got married 32yrs ago. This has been a slow gain over all these yrs with lots of yo-yo dieting. I am trying to do it the right way this time. Feel free to add me as your friend
  • CDeRuyter
    CDeRuyter Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently am at 152. My goal is 135 and, like quite a few of you, I will reassess when I hit it. My lowest weight in my adult life was 130 when I got married 20 years ago, Since then, I have had two kids, enlarged my hips and started menopause. :huh:

Over the past couple of years, I have become a gym rat and work out regularly. I have added quite a bit of muscle (I actually have a butt!). However, being VERY busty and having a small frame to boot is a decision factor in my weight goals. I don't want to be any more out of proportion nor topple over. :laugh:
  • notsoshort23
    notsoshort23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello every one im 27 and struggling yet once again oh me oh my. Im 5'0 and have been struggling for years now since my early teen years I didnt fit in then and still dont now cause of my weight. I just need to get it under contol its take me over AHHHHH stop it fat " feed me feed me i was fat food". See it yells at me to feed it when I dont need I just eat cause im in front of the tv or my computer bad shame on me. So im trying to make a hole new me with just some simple changes weight is one of them. Off I go to clean...

start weight: 159
    Goal weight:130-125
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft and at the moment, I weigh 103.2lbs, I want to get back down to 94lbs, I've been alot lower so I think it's a good healthy weight for my height:)
  • shanster23
    shanster23 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and want to get down to 100lbs. I used to be 105, ballooned up to 165 and now down to 147. I was happy at 105, but I think just losing that extra 5lbs this time will really help. I don't think I could go any lower than 100 though because I have quite big boobs and they don't really shrink with weight loss (at least they didn't before). I'm aiming for 125 by Christmas, hopefully!
  • Dinah2
    Dinah2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

I am 5 1" and weigh 126 and 57 years old. I have a wii and you put in your age and height. When I reached that weight it told me I should lose another 11 pounds. I am big busted and have lost weight there also, thank goodness. I wear and size 4 petite pant now.

Where do you find the smaller sizes? I have had to order pants at Coldwater Creek. They only get a few they said. But if I lose another 10 pounds I will have to find sizes smaller than a 4. I do the wii step ( I bought the extension for the wii balance board) I do the beginner step once, the advanced step twice, and the wii continuous step for 30 minutes. I also do strength training with the wii 3 times a week. At night , I usually walk the dog 2 1/2 miles but not always every night, it depends how much exercise I get during the day. That is where the fitbit comes in.

Dinah
  • AggieSigner
    AggieSigner Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5' 2", and my goal weight is about 145.5.
  • SarahJane139
    SarahJane139 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3'', SW 134, CW 122, GW 115
  • julialdr
    julialdr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet and currently about 118 lbs. I'm hoping to get down to around 100, not because of the weight but because that is the only size where I don't have that flabby tummy pudge! I'm a total apple with tiny arms and legs but a round belly (my sister calls it the buddah) and it only does away when I"m quite small.
  • nursegnet
    nursegnet Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Ultimate goal weight is 118 pounds. I am 4' 11.5". :smile:
  • Katherine2120
    Options
    hello i am 5'3" and my goal weight is 165 at the moment. i actually would love to drop down to 145 to my before baby weight. once i get there i want to be at least 125-130. i loved it when i was at the weight so hopefully i get there.
  • teagan79
    teagan79 Posts: 3
    Options
    I just joined the group and at 5'3" and currently 170 with a starting weight of 283.4 I bet I was/am the largest lol. We all started somewhere.