Level 2

Has anyone started level two yet? ( I won't be starting it for a couple of weeks.)

Replies

• im on level 2, i like it! ...not as much jumping jacks thats a plus. lol
  • Chewster001
    Chewster001 Posts: 201 Member
    I'm on Level 2 and it's just as brutal as Level 1 but with more upper body work. My shoulders ache every day.
  • im on level 2, i like it! ...not as much jumping jacks thats a plus. lol

I actually like the jumping jacks!
  • Chewster001
    Chewster001 Posts: 201 Member
    I start Level 3 in the morning. I was just getting the hang of a very modified level 2. I have the fear.
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Did day one of level two tonight. And OMG! It was brutal! Much more difficult than level one. At the moment my knees are the only thing that is bothering me, but I'm scared to see what tomorrow is going to be like.
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Day 1 Level 2 complete - it's definitely a step up from level 1! I'm not looking forward to being sore - but I'm definitely looking forward to the results!
  • Lisa760
    Lisa760 Posts: 113 Member
    Completed Day 1 / Level 2 last night. That was tough! I had to dumb everything down and do the modification version. I have a feeling I'll be stuck in Level 2 for a while! But I can definitely feel my muscles hurting today, something I stopped feeling since D4L1. Whew, I need to stick with this!
  • Jamie_55
    Jamie_55 Posts: 61 Member
    Day 6 Level 2 complete!

First Day when Jillian said that people were probably calling her a crazy person, I totally was. It was insane the first day trying to figure out what to do and do it properly. It was much easier day 2.

Day 4 I started doing the Level 1 after Level 2. I felt that my muscles weren't tired enough at the end. I'm definitely feeling the burn now! I'm finally starting to find that Level 2 is becoming easier to do when its almost time for level 3! = $
  • zoukeira
    Phew day 2 level 2 done. It's tough on my shoulders, I'm hoping they'll get more used to it in a few more days.
  • redstilletto
    redstilletto Posts: 16 Member
    Started with level 2 day 1. Was so scared of doing it but wow what a rush! Really enjoyed it and was though but my own strength surprised me! Don't know how sore ill be tomorrow but its all worth it. :happy:
  • dawnshot
    dawnshot Posts: 137 Member
    Day 1 level 2 done, it was hard, but I think I can get through it easier if I do it mornings, afternoons are a waste of time!
  • layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    I have completed level 1( 10 days) off to level 2 starting tomorrow. It is taking me a little longer but I am not giving up, I am really proud of myself. We can do this!!!:bigsmile:
  • zoukeira
    :flowerforyou: I'M HALFWAY THROUGH!! Day 5 level 2 complete :o) now for some more progress photos and perhaps a rest day
  • OMG! I just started level 2. What the heck was up with those walking push-ups? Only she could come up with those.
  • Day 5 of level 2 and it is hard but I like it better than level 1. Down 5.5 inches all around and loving the results!

I didn't feel like it was a hard level until I realized my planks were not being done right. Once I started to do them straight arms, straight back and could feel the burn in my abs, shoulders and legs, then I realized I was doing it properly.

Stick it out everyone!
  • zoukeira
    Woohoo great results brandre!

Day 6 done, I had a rest day yesterday and was itching to get back into it, but I really notice how much more energy and stamina I have today after letting my body have a break.
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    I am doing Day 4 Level 2 tonight.. I really love level 2. It feels like a challenge :happy: And I feel awesome when I finish it:love:
  • layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    Well I started level 2 today, Omg it didn't get better and in fact I was cursing throughout the exercises the whole time.:grumble:
    I will not give up!!

Let's do this...keep moving!:happy:
  • dawnshot
    dawnshot Posts: 137 Member
    Day 2 level 2, hard to keep up but managed...just!
  • redstilletto
    redstilletto Posts: 16 Member
    Day 5 Level 2! Just think of it half way there....People starting to see something is happening. Although my scale not moving.