week 6 challenge

Options
andreaie
andreaie Posts: 369 Member
not many of us still doing this challenge from what i can see but im gonna set one anyway..

looks like we are all struggling to log in on a daily basis so thats gonna be the first challenge
1) log in daily!! i know we are all super busy but im sure we can find 5 mins during the day to just log on and type a few encouraging words.
2) log everything you eat and drink... this is the most proven way that people lose weight.. if you bite it write it!!!! BE ACCOUNTABLE
3) Drink at least 2ltrs of water daily (this can be done through tea,coffee ect)
4)try get in SOME exercise(EVEN IF ITS 5 MINS AND ITS RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS) move a bit!!
5) try have your carbs early in the day so you have all day to burn them off...

we only have a few weeks left ...DO YOUR BEST

Replies

• patsyanne
    Options
    I have not been very faithful to this challenge lately and the scales show it. This challenge I will try to do. I have a sore throat and an awful cough so much exercise is hard to do but I can keep moving and drinking and journalling my food. Good luck everyone.
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Yes i have falling short on the logging on the weekends mostly. And I have been coughing alot this week and this morning woke up with a sore throat which seems to be gettting worse. :( I am trying to eat lots of vitamin c pills.
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I haven't been logging much either, I've been sick for the past few weeks and horrendously busy :( I'm hoping I can do the challenge this week xx
  • SkippyKay
    SkippyKay Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I decided to have a 'cheat' day last week, but it turned into four cheat days. So its going to take about two weeks of being extra good to undo . Anyway, been good since Monday so I've got the ball rolling again. I didn't weigh in because I was too embarrassed but will definitely do so next Monday. Looking forward to this weeks challenge. Thanks Andreaie! Good luck everyone
  • pinkakira1
    Options
    Hi ladies. hope the week is going well... just remember how you will look in that hot little black dress at the Christmas party! I just got myself a new dress!
  • lisab1969
    lisab1969 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm logging on a daily basis but my weight has been going up for the last 3 weeks. I am doing my best to eat healthily and cut out the crap.

The exercise has gone a bit by the wayside unfortunately, but I will try and get back into it this week if I can. Even if it means just a little bit at home rather than down the gym.

I need to drink more fluids during the day, as sometimes I am only drinking a carton of water all day.

Hope to see more of you logging on here. Christmas is not far away and we all have those outfits we want to get into.

Lxx
  • loischapman
    Options
    great challenges, i have had a hard time logging in every day, and just had a yucky eating weekend. but I have been really getting my exercise and I have to say that has helped. I am still doing the Christmas challenge and try to comment most days. I appreciate the time and effort you put into this it means so much tome . Again. thankyou!
  • pinkakira1
    Options
    hey guys how did everyone's weigh in go?
  • lisab1969
    lisab1969 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I went up one this week, but must be losing inches as clothes are fitting easier.
    There are only 6 people I think that have logged in regularly. It's kind of died a death. Can everybody fill in the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtJ6AEQWGqtddEIxMHh2dnZFemVOSVhBalJlWTFOQUE#gid=0
  • pinkakira1
    Options
    Where is all the chatter people... I am slipping! HELP!