It's the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend!! (nearly :)

Options
13»

Replies

• Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

Oh man! Well that bites. At least he is still cute to look at. :smooched:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Monday I am going to visit a few professor and then take my dissertation chair to lunch. He has a large malignant tumor on his heart. It may be the last time I get to see him.
    Awwww that's so sad. I've never heard of a heart tumor before. I'm sorry :flowerforyou:

The news just got worse. He may not be able to meet. He learned yesterday afternoon that the cancer spread. He may be in Dallas for the next round of treatment by Monday.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Monday I am going to visit a few professor and then take my dissertation chair to lunch. He has a large malignant tumor on his heart. It may be the last time I get to see him.
    Awwww that's so sad. I've never heard of a heart tumor before. I'm sorry :flowerforyou:

The news just got worse. He may not be able to meet. He learned yesterday afternoon that the cancer spread. He may be in Dallas for the next round of treatment by Monday.

comfort.gif
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Awww maaan, life sucks sometimes :frown:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    tonight i was supposed to go to Astoria for a little party for a friend of ours moving to Colorado (who isnt?) but my bff is too broke to take the train so we are staying in and watching Paranormal Activity.
    tomorrow night i have a concert at webster hall for my roommate's band!
    Sunday is walking dead catch up time and a bbq!
    No dates til next week!
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I have no hot date this weekend (but I had an incredible one last weekend and I will be seeing him again) ... this weekend I am cleaning cleaning cleaning because my boys come home from GA on Monday for the holiday!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    This weekend and last are big party weekends within the Marine Corps. A friend of mine from way back in the day needs some down time so she is flying into town and will be my pseudo date for the Marine Corps Bday ball tomorrow night, Sunday of course is the Packers game and I am pretty sure Im going to take Monday off to try and get what will be much needed rest by that point.

Basically a weekend full of alcohol, fun and friends! No exercise or healthy eating in my future for this weekend and I dont feel bad at all!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Basically a weekend full of alcohol, fun and friends! No exercise or healthy eating in my future for this weekend and I dont feel bad at all!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! This is my plan too!!! Cheers Will, have one for me!!! And have fun!! :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Today/ tonight, working on nephews cake. Tomorrow is his b-day party. Then tomorrow night I have a HOT date with a new boy whom I'm excited about. We are going to the boardwalk here close to me for dinner then some sight seeing.
    Sunday will be relaxing/ homework day.