Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What workouts will you be doing during the challenge?

What exercises and workouts will you be doing during the challenge?

I am doing yoga, hip-hop abs, cycling, and lots of walking? Any advice for me -- What works for you that might help me in losing the best amount of weight?

Replies

• JDavis352
    JDavis352 Posts: 84 Member
    Walking for sure, I try and go to the gym every morning...so now i'll push extra hard to get there, Jillian 30 day shred or Insanity!
  • lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    Running and Zumba for now, but starting 30 Day Shred December 1st, thanks to another member inspiring me to do so:)
  • KamalBhai
    KamalBhai Posts: 79 Member
    Brisk Walking, some Running, Yoga and Pranayam.
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Lots and lots of running and some weights. I need to get my run time into standards by april.
  • clopez1987
    clopez1987 Posts: 54 Member
    Today was my 3rd day doing insanity! ..
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    interval HARD/FAST runs. weight lifting. jogging long intervals (up to 5k). Insanity program about three times a week. walking as much as possible and always taking the stairs for five floors or less.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    New Rules of Lifting for Women stage 3, bellydance, and African dance.
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Lee Labrada's Lean Body 12-week trainer from bodybuilding.com

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/lee-labrada-12-week-lean-body-trainer-intro.html

I will mix in some yoga and zumba too.
  • JDavis352
    JDavis352 Posts: 84 Member
    Today was my 3rd day doing insanity! ..
    This will be my 3rd attempt at it LOL
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Elliptical and ballet. I thought about 30 day shred, but last time I did it I didn't lose weight, just firmed up. Which is good, but won't help my scale goal.
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    I had/have the same problem with 30DS. love the program and concept and i do lose inches, but it doesn't make my weight go down. I'm going to try and lose the lbs then go back to 30ds to tone up. Need to find a good cardio/fat burning dvd. Any suggestions? (just not zumba, tried it and i'm embarrassed for myself because i'm so uncoordinated!)
  • 0Karina0
    0Karina0 Posts: 131 Member
    Walking and lots of zumba! :D
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    I do 30 Day Shred 2-4 times per week, swim laps one night a week, and walk a couple of days per week, either on a treadmill or via Leslie Sansone videos. I also shovel a lot of snow. I am trying to amp up the walking so that I am doing more minutes per week, but I have a weird schedule (work nights) so it's just fitting it in...

Oh yeah, I have not been losing weight on 30 DS, but I my body composition is definitely changing as I have lost a pants size and a couple inches on my waist and I've only done 17 of the 30 workouts.
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 365 Member
    I will be running, and using the Nike traing ap mostly. Also Zumba and swimming as well!
    New Years here I come!!!!
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    I'll be doing insanity... I have 3 weeks left of the program. I'll probably re-start once I finish my 1st round. I think I may do insanity with the 6 week 6 pack. Anyone here do the 6 week 6 pack?
  • cjosenga
    cjosenga Posts: 37 Member
    I will be teaching a Zumba class 4 days a week and water aerobics one day a week. I have a new running buddy and we hope to make it out at least one day everyother week. I'm in Northern Minnesota, so lets hope the weather cooperates!
  • Romes08
    Romes08 Posts: 114 Member
    I started 30DS two days ago.. and I will be doing walking.. maybe some jogging
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    I will be doing the Chalean Extreme workout schedule, plus mixing in my own cardio and other weight training DVDs to keep from getting bored!
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,099 Member
    I had/have the same problem with 30DS. love the program and concept and i do lose inches, but it doesn't make my weight go down. I'm going to try and lose the lbs then go back to 30ds to tone up. Need to find a good cardio/fat burning dvd. Any suggestions? (just not zumba, tried it and i'm embarrassed for myself because i'm so uncoordinated!)

Zumba after a drink makes the I look like a moron not as bad.. oh and bring a just as uncordinated friend.

I'm going to try to get to zumba once a week, and walk the girls to the bus stop as much as I can (1/2 mile round tip).

I work 2 jobs so 5:45am - 6pm most days I'm at work so gym time is kinda limited as I go to bed by 9:3e0.
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    I have alot of DVDs. Since I am a mother of 4 kids I don't have time to go to the gym. I have all sourts of DVD's from kickboxing to Jillian Michaels DVD's and even Yoga. Oh yea I also have insanity which is what I am aiming to do as soon as I get home. What I lack at this moment is a little motivation. But I will get back up and kick some butt. Yeah!!!!