What workouts will you be doing during the challenge?

Options
What exercises and workouts will you be doing during the challenge?

I am doing yoga, hip-hop abs, cycling, and lots of walking? Any advice for me -- What works for you that might help me in losing the best amount of weight?

Replies

• JDavis352
    JDavis352 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Walking for sure, I try and go to the gym every morning...so now i'll push extra hard to get there, Jillian 30 day shred or Insanity!
  • lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Running and Zumba for now, but starting 30 Day Shred December 1st, thanks to another member inspiring me to do so:)
  • KamalBhai
    KamalBhai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Brisk Walking, some Running, Yoga and Pranayam.
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Lots and lots of running and some weights. I need to get my run time into standards by april.
  • clopez1987
    clopez1987 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Today was my 3rd day doing insanity! ..
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    interval HARD/FAST runs. weight lifting. jogging long intervals (up to 5k). Insanity program about three times a week. walking as much as possible and always taking the stairs for five floors or less.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    New Rules of Lifting for Women stage 3, bellydance, and African dance.
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Lee Labrada's Lean Body 12-week trainer from bodybuilding.com

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/lee-labrada-12-week-lean-body-trainer-intro.html

I will mix in some yoga and zumba too.
  • JDavis352
    JDavis352 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Today was my 3rd day doing insanity! ..
    This will be my 3rd attempt at it LOL
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Elliptical and ballet. I thought about 30 day shred, but last time I did it I didn't lose weight, just firmed up. Which is good, but won't help my scale goal.
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I had/have the same problem with 30DS. love the program and concept and i do lose inches, but it doesn't make my weight go down. I'm going to try and lose the lbs then go back to 30ds to tone up. Need to find a good cardio/fat burning dvd. Any suggestions? (just not zumba, tried it and i'm embarrassed for myself because i'm so uncoordinated!)
  • 0Karina0
    0Karina0 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Walking and lots of zumba! :D
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I do 30 Day Shred 2-4 times per week, swim laps one night a week, and walk a couple of days per week, either on a treadmill or via Leslie Sansone videos. I also shovel a lot of snow. I am trying to amp up the walking so that I am doing more minutes per week, but I have a weird schedule (work nights) so it's just fitting it in...

Oh yeah, I have not been losing weight on 30 DS, but I my body composition is definitely changing as I have lost a pants size and a couple inches on my waist and I've only done 17 of the 30 workouts.
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I will be running, and using the Nike traing ap mostly. Also Zumba and swimming as well!
    New Years here I come!!!!
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing insanity... I have 3 weeks left of the program. I'll probably re-start once I finish my 1st round. I think I may do insanity with the 6 week 6 pack. Anyone here do the 6 week 6 pack?
  • cjosenga
    cjosenga Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I will be teaching a Zumba class 4 days a week and water aerobics one day a week. I have a new running buddy and we hope to make it out at least one day everyother week. I'm in Northern Minnesota, so lets hope the weather cooperates!
  • Romes08
    Romes08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS two days ago.. and I will be doing walking.. maybe some jogging
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I will be doing the Chalean Extreme workout schedule, plus mixing in my own cardio and other weight training DVDs to keep from getting bored!
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    I had/have the same problem with 30DS. love the program and concept and i do lose inches, but it doesn't make my weight go down. I'm going to try and lose the lbs then go back to 30ds to tone up. Need to find a good cardio/fat burning dvd. Any suggestions? (just not zumba, tried it and i'm embarrassed for myself because i'm so uncoordinated!)

Zumba after a drink makes the I look like a moron not as bad.. oh and bring a just as uncordinated friend.

I'm going to try to get to zumba once a week, and walk the girls to the bus stop as much as I can (1/2 mile round tip).

I work 2 jobs so 5:45am - 6pm most days I'm at work so gym time is kinda limited as I go to bed by 9:3e0.
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have alot of DVDs. Since I am a mother of 4 kids I don't have time to go to the gym. I have all sourts of DVD's from kickboxing to Jillian Michaels DVD's and even Yoga. Oh yea I also have insanity which is what I am aiming to do as soon as I get home. What I lack at this moment is a little motivation. But I will get back up and kick some butt. Yeah!!!!