What workouts will you be doing during the challenge?

Options

Replies

• cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I would like to do a Chalean Extreme Workout. They look like they make you sweat!!!
  • amonte88longo
    Options
    I Just Started today going to the gym, im trying to build muscle so im lifting alot of weights, but I also do Fitness Blender on youtube.
  • joanne70
    joanne70 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Zumba twice a week and walking :smile:
  • letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    Options
    I'm currently in a 30 day shred challenge, so I need to finish that... then I'll start Les Mills Combat as soon as it comes in mail
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym on my lunch and do 30 minutes on the elliptical. I have a Leslie Sansone Walk away the Pounds DVD that I bought a while back that I've been wanting to add. Maybe this challenge will give me the push to bust that out!

I also need to unbury my treadmill because I've been wanting to start the Couch to 5k program again....

There are endless possibilities of ways to keep moving!!!
  • strive2012
    strive2012 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I will be trying Zumba for the first time.. Wish me luck! and 40 minutes elliptical 6 days/week.
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I've seen a few mentions of Jillian's 30 day Shread..... anyone try Ripped in 30?
  • lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hmmm lots of people saying they didn't have any weight loss using 30 Day Shred... I may have to put it off then for a while!
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I had/have the same problem with 30DS. love the program and concept and i do lose inches, but it doesn't make my weight go down. I'm going to try and lose the lbs then go back to 30ds to tone up. Need to find a good cardio/fat burning dvd. Any suggestions? (just not zumba, tried it and i'm embarrassed for myself because i'm so uncoordinated!)

Zumba after a drink makes the I look like a moron not as bad.. oh and bring a just as uncordinated friend.

I'm going to try to get to zumba once a week, and walk the girls to the bus stop as much as I can (1/2 mile round tip).

I work 2 jobs so 5:45am - 6pm most days I'm at work so gym time is kinda limited as I go to bed by 9:3e0.

lol...i'll have to try having a drink first! A drink sure makes me THINK i can dance! lol
  • HaylzNZ
    HaylzNZ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I will be doing lots of walking.
    (its the only exercise allowed to do at the moment as i've dislocated my kneecap twice in the last month).

Twice a week my physiotherapist puts me through a gym programme of an hr so that will help too..
  • sheppasm
    sheppasm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred, Jogging, Dance Trance and KatMoJam. It's gonna be intense!

For those who want to learn more about Dance Trance or KatMoJam, both of which I highly recommend, here are some links:

Dance Trance (locations nationwide, and it's the reason I've lost 40 pounds this year): http://dancetrancefitness.com/
    KatMoJam: http://www.katmojam.com/ (It's based in NY, but she has videos).
  • shanayj88
    Options
    I just joined LA Fitness about a week ago so I will be attending group classes atleast 4 times a week. Maybe a little walking too
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I will be running, walking and lifting! I might throw in some weight lose yoga too!
  • WendyA1119
    Options
    Weights, Cardio and maybe some P90X.
  • Mills2BClarke
    Options
    I started the 30ds today..... It was hard going IMHO my legs still feel like jelly. I dread to think how I'm gonna feel in the morning or even worse on day 3. Not sure how long I'm gonna be able to stick the running commentary may have to stick my own tunes on.... Well they say no pain no gain...
    Has anyone done this...... I have got Insanity but thought I would start small
  • murphette2
    murphette2 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    ZUMBA!! Even though I am bad at it!!
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    This is my schedule!

Mondays: body combat class (50 minutes) and weight training
    Tuesdays: body combat class
    Wednesday: body combat class and body pump (weight training class, 50 minutes)
    Thursday: aerodance class (50 minutes)
    Friday: body balance class (yoga, tai chi and pilates mix class) and weight training (might replace body balance with aerodance sometimes)
    Saturday: day off,i'll probably go running for 45 minutes unless I'm sore or tired.
    Sunday: day off
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I am going to do Couch to 5k :) There is a 5k race in my town called the Resolution Run on New Year's Eve that I want to do with my boyfriend. I may skip to week three of C25k (that's where the real challenge starts for me anyway)

And I am also doing 30 Day Shred for the second time, but with 5 pound weights instead of 3. I haven't been able to do it every day with all the projects due with class.. but I am determined to do it a couple times a week at least :) Get some weight training in
  • lauriem1966
    lauriem1966 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    30 day shred, lots of zumba, and bikram yoga. I need to bump that up to 3 times a week, I currently go twice. I feel so good after. I haven't been in 2 weeks and my body is so sore, it needs it so bad, and I can't go until Thursday.

I use the treadmill too, to walk and run, but only if I haven't done zumba or yoga that day.
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    JMRI30 and Butt bible and tons of positive attitude!