Emotional like a pregnant person!

Options
2»

Replies

• VFBloch0725
    Options
    I was very very sensitive until I started taking the vitamin B-12 and now I feel perfectly normal so get you a bottle of B-12 not only will it help with your emotions it will give you energy

I take B-12 Complex, it has better effects for your body. One strong effect is it helps me with my restless legs at night and leg cramps. It is important to take it separately if you are taking other medications. I take it in the afternoon with lunch, it absorbs better.

My mood swings are not nearly as bad; I cannot relate to the effects of being pregnant, I was never able to conceive. However, I can relate to mood swings and they will calm down.
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I take B-12 because I am anemic and my body doesn't absorb it so that is why I was prescribed to take the B-12 and not the complex. I do take mine in the morning with food and I am not on any medications so no problems there. I do take the B-6 vitamin also for pain and it is awesome. Thanks for your comment VFbloch.
  • geecee77
    geecee77 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I had to stop watching anything to do with children or with animals as I'd get really emotional.... Peri is a pain, and the emotional stuff goes on after too - and catches you totally unawares! LOL
  • skinnysuelopez
    skinnysuelopez Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip about B12 I'm going to try it too. I've always been "sensitive " but this is over the top.
  • jahzbuttafly
    jahzbuttafly Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I thought I was alone!!! Rage followed by uncontrollable sobbing.