Introduce Yourselves!

KCrandi
KCrandi Posts: 125 Member
Lets get to know each other, as we'll become great support to each other over the next 32 days!

I'm Kimberly, I'm 23 and I'm tired of not looking like Gisele Bundchen!
I've always been a little overweight and I'm sick of it. Lost 40 lbs last year, gained 10 back...this time I'm going for the goal weight!

I can talk about myself all day, but I'm interested in hearing from all of you!

Replies

• Well! I'm Lauren, 20 years old and i'm a care assistant from Norfolk, UK.
    I'm a size 8-14, depending on the shop!

Started the 30 day shred 5 days ago, i was really struggling to keep up day 1-3, but i'm getting there now!

It's nice to meet you!
  • Zamba74
    Zamba74 Posts: 65 Member
    I'm Zamy...coming up to 39 in February. I'm aiming to loose 25 lbs by summer. I do an intense Muay Thai kickboxing class twice a week so I am aiming to do the shed 3x a week. I'm a big snacker (sweets) which is my problem :(
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Hi there, I'm Mel :), I'm a 20yr old student and I have tried the shred before with awesome results.

I will be starting tonight haha and want to lose 25 pounds, but really just go down to 36-24-36 measurements by May next year, because that is when I am going on vacation.
  • cc_126
    cc_126 Posts: 47
    Hi to all,
    My names Claire , Im 26, since i went back to university i have put on 45lbs, Iv had enough and just want the old me back, I want to feel comfortable when i look in the mirror and be able to get clothes to fit, I also want to feel healthy, iv always felt better when fit and healthy, but sometimes lack motivation so would be great to have the support of a group of like minded people, Good luck to all :))

Also i am a huge fan of chocolate, chips genal bad stuff if ayone has any tips to curb my cravings that wud b great
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Hey all, my name is Elisha. I'm a 32 yr old wife and mother of three. I've lost 30 lbs since Jan this year and I've been slacking off since then. I'm trying to get down to the rest of my goal (135 lbs). It's a little harder since my motivation kind of evaporated. I'm hoping to use this challenge to find the spark again!!
  • Hi Gang,

I'm Kelly. Single and fabulous with a dog who keeps me walking. Did 30DS at the end of August and wish I'd done it sooner when I was at the pool. It's never too late to get in shape and with Jillian's workouts I've seen big results. Since I finished the last round, I've been really slow to lose the last few pounds. I've lost 11 and I'm trying to lose about another 10. Would love to break 130 by the new year. Currently hovering at 135, but have already lost 3 lbs since I started Monday! My shoulders and thighs are sore, but I know it's already working. Good luck everyone!!!
  • Cathyes24
    Cathyes24 Posts: 71 Member
    Hey All,

I'm Cathy 33 Happily Married with 2 Beautiful Children ........ I am 9 days short of completing the 30 day Shred , coz of my crazy schedule n catching a cold I have not done the shred in over a week.

Just decidied to start over, I'm starting over backwards lol .... Going to start with level 3 then Level 1 then Level 2 or level 2 then 1 not sure which order...

Happy Shredding!
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Hi! I'm Jamie. I'm 34 and live in Baltimore at present. I've lost over 80 pounds, in two separate chunks of time, and still have 30-40 to go. But I want to get more toned, and the strength training I've been doing hasn't been enough. I've heard about 30DS, and thought I should give it a try! The only thing I'm not sure about is the push-ups, because I have very weak wrists. I'll try to modify the best I can. I'll give it my best. I haven't ordered the DVD yet, but I know I can get the videos on YouTube for the time being.

Thanks for allowing me to join!
  • Im Caitlin and i have a son who is 4 and i think its time, i am 22 and planning to get merried next summer but i need to love myself first and feel good in my own skin before i can move on with my life.

please help me i believe in myself enough this time to do this
  • Jhmokwa
    Jhmokwa Posts: 12 Member
    Hello! I'm Joy and I'm 24. I just discovered 30ds and am very excited to start!! I have a "cupids Undie run" in February and want to look as good as possible for it :) I'm also getting married in December, so trying to lose the weight I put on through dieting. I've been doing pretty well, managing gym time, work full time, a 24 hr a week internship, and grad school, plus all the wedding plans. I am excited to have this group keep me focused and energized!
  • Hello! I'm Kristie. Happily married with a 10 month old little girl. I want to improve my quality life and feel better in my skin. We have a destination wedding next November and I would like to not be so self conscience about my size. I have done the 30 day shred before but mostly on level 1. I tried level 2 once but just stuck with level 1 instead. This time I plan to push through to get results! It would be nice to suprise some family at Christmas who I haven't seen in awhile.
    I am also only 15 days in to MFP and am always looking for more friends so feel free to add me!
  • Hiya, Im Opal, a 25 y/o stay at home mum of 3 from New Zealand. Ive never done the shred before, but I'm determined to get to a more happy and healthy stage of my life! Will be great to reach my goals with a great group of people, also I'm fairly new to this so feel free to add me:smile:
  • Hey guys!

I'm MJ, I'm 21, from London England!

I'm a third year Pharmacy student. I've put a significant amount of weight, since returning back to university and I find it hard going to the gym because of my demanding course. During the summer i did lose some weight, but now, I don't find the time to go to the gym and i've always got things to do, so i end up snacking alot.

My 22nd birthday is coming up in 33 days and I would love to look good at my birthday dinner :D. I've never done this before, heard great stuff about it though! i'm really motivated and hope to stay on track with the help of you lovely people here.
  • Little ole lady up here in Wisconsin, just trying to stay in shape. I found the YouTube version of this shredder thing and I think I'll give it a try. Let's go!
  • Hello :) My name is Lucia Im 19 years old and Im from austria. i gained weight since the day i started to be a teenager. :D
    now i want to change everything in my life. i wont eat when im bored. now i do a workout when im bored.
    I have problems with my food and counting calories, but i do my best to take the time to count calories.

well im looking forward to the results of the 30 day shred :)
  • Reilly001
    Reilly001 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi all!

Hope it's ok for me to join in too :)

I am 36 Female and lives in Ireland. I have joined numerous gyms over the years and classes etc. but have yet to stick it anyo of them out.

I gave up the cigarettes last January and have put on about 10lbs. That is on top of the 10lbs that I had already to lose :(

Thankfully I have a gorgeous dog that keeps me active!

I am determined to do the 30DS and am so looking forward to cleaning my diet and finally getting rid of that unsightly back fat that I have going on.
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Okay I have been doing MFP for about 5 weeks and I have done okay. I am going to try to do this 30 day thing although I'm not sure how to use it from youtube - I have a roku, can I stream it through that? Anyway, it will be nice to be closer to my goal by the Christmas season instead of farther away.
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Okay and also- does anyone know how many calories level 1 of this 30 day shred burns? I would like to enter this on my exercise log. Thanks!
  • MrsValentine
    MrsValentine Posts: 86 Member
    Hello, I'm a 30 year old sahm/wife. I just finished 30 day shred on Thursday, but decided to give J.M another try. I am down 19 inches which I'm very happy with. My diet was not all that, so this time I have to change up my eating habits to see better results. I will be starting today(Saturday) since I took a short break, so i need to start RIGHT NOW. I am also adding some p90x to my workout. Good luck to all.

*would it be alright if I do RI30 instead of 30ds. Same workout but just a different name.
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Hello!

I'm Alicia. I'm 21 years old, 5'2", and 182 pounds. When I started losing weight in 2010, I weighed 205 pounds. In May 2012 I was down to 173 pounds, and quickly went back up to 180. I slacked off and ended up at 185, which is where I was at the beginning of this month. I started the 30DS once before and I was so out of shape that I just couldn'tstick with it. After the first time I did it, I couldn't bend my legs or sit for four days. OUCH. I did it two times after that before completely giving in. My ultimate goal weight is somewhere between 130 and 150, but I'd like to have some muscle and a nice shape (as in not ball-, pear-, or muffin-shaped) to go with the weight loss.

Thanks for starting this group. I'm looking forward to sharing success stories with you guys at the end of the 30 days!