Week 10 Challenge

Options
jomom2
jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
Hi everyone! Pam is a bit under the weather these last few days. So I will be helping her out till she gets better. I hope I do her justice::embarassed:

Ok teams here we go! This week we will be only doing a Physical Challenge. I feel most of us will need it, since Thanksgiving is coming up next week. Ok so I know that everyone has different schedules. Let's try and add extra minutes to our regular exercise time. For example if you run 40 minutes a day, add 5,10 or 15 minutes to your daily activity. So please post how many minutes of exercise and how many calories you burn daily! The team with the most calories burned wins this weeks challenge!

Good Luck everyone! PAM GET BETTER SOON!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Thanks for helping us with the challenge while Pam is recovering. Good luck everyone! :wink:
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I am sure you will do a fantastic job!! Thanks for keeping this going.:flowerforyou:

I created another spreadsheet if anyone would like to use it to track exercise:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoLt9QwV55iDdGdySHRxVFJaMjNGS2h6VTBEcW1rRlE

Cheers,
    Alison
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am sure you will do a fantastic job!! Thanks for keeping this going.:flowerforyou:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoLt9QwV55iDdGdySHRxVFJaMjNGS2h6VTBEcW1rRlE

Cheers,
    Alison

Nice job!!
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Pam I hope you get to feeling better. :happy:
  • jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Thanks Alsison! Great idea!
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Thanks for helping us all this week. I will be praying for you Pam and hope that you are feeling well soon. Great challenge Joann!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Thanks sooo much Joanne!!!! You will do a great job!!!! I hope to feel better soon!

Team #2....not sure how much I can contribute this week :( I will try hard to get some exercise in this week!

Pam :)
  • Alsison
    Options
    Thanks sooo much Joanne!!!! You will do a great job!!!! I hope to feel better soon!

Team #2....not sure how much I can contribute this week :( I will try hard to get some exercise in this week!

Pam.. It goes without saying that we love you and support you no matter what!! Just feel better...:flowerforyou:
    Cheers,
    Alison
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options

Pam.. It goes without saying that we love you and support you no matter what!! Just feel better...:flowerforyou:
    Cheers,
    Alison

Thank you!!!
  • bokatok
    bokatok Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thursday 78 mins / 441 Cals
    Friday 133 mins / 995 Cals
  • carrielynn62
    Options
    32-minutes walking 3.0 mpr calories burned -144
    51 - minutes yoga-calories burned-174

Hope you are feeling better Pam!!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options

Cheers,
    Alison

Alison, I'm having trouble entering my info in the spreadsheet. Can you unlock it?
  • Alsison
    Options
    Wow, I will get the hang of this eventually...lol

It is unlocked and should work now.

Cheers,
    Alison
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to do cals burned because my heart monitor broke, but I guess that I could use myfitnesspal counter.

Thursday:
    58 minutes of plyo - 743 cals burned

Friday-:
    51 minutes of turbo jam- 676 cals burned

Saturday and Sunday rest days!
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet works great Alison. I love it. :happy:
  • bokatok
    bokatok Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Wow, I will get the hang of this eventually...lol

It is unlocked and should work now.

Cheers,
    Alison

I'm in too now. I'll be posting all of my mins/cals here.

thanks!
  • april_nicole1981
    Options
    Thursday 11/15 = 75 minutes & 250 calories

Friday 11/16 = 0 minutes & 0 calories

Saturday 11/17 = 83 minutes & 398 calories

*****Totals so far = 158 minutes & 648 calories burned :)
  • carrielynn62
    Options
    11/17
    walking 3.0-25 minutes=112 calories burned
    walking 3.5-35 minutes=210 calories
    climbing steps 10 minutes=110 calories

We went to a football game, we parked and walked and climbed stairs a lot to get to our seats we had fun even though our team lost.We stand behind our team even when they have a not so great year.
  • carrielynn62
    Options
    strength training-20 minutes=82 calories
    walking 3.5mpr-32 minutes=192 calories
  • Alsison
    Options
    Well I went to a physiotherapist yesterday to see if they could help with my knee. She hooked me up to the machine and it seems to have helped a bit with the swelling. I am hoping that this is the start to recovery and I will be back burning calories soon.

In the meantime, I am happy to see others doing so well. Keep up the great work!!

Cheers,
    Alison