Level 2

Replies

• Frances_C17
    Frances_C17 Posts: 64 Member
    Was on day 8 on level 1 and skipped on to level 2 today out of curiosity. I enjoyed parts of it but there are too many plank style moves, it really killed my shoulders. Going to mix between level 1 and 2 for the next week or so and see how my shoulders feel then.
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Day 8 level 2 complete - I'm still dripping with sweat by the end but at least my shoulders aren't burning quite so much. Not looking forward to level three (although I am looking forward to the results) I had a quick look at it yesterday and it looks BRUTAL.
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    did day 1, level 2 yesterday. it kicked my *kitten*! plank city! lol but i feel it in different areas of my muscles, so that is interesting and good. taking a hot bath now, and then gonna do day 2 of lev 2...we shall see how it goes after a bath haha. was probably a bad idea? :)
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    I've been sick the last 10 days and haven't done it since last week. My last workout was day 1 of level 2, but now I'm thinking of starting over...not sure what I'm going to do, but I will be starting it up again today, hopefully :).
  • dawnshot
    dawnshot Posts: 137 Member
    Did RI30 for a change today
  • Day 2 of Level 2! (:
    shaky arms may i say haha! (:
    I can't wait to get to Level 3 thats my favorite level!
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Level two complete!! Feeling a little nervous about level 3 though...
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Just started Level 2! Definitely harder. People weren't lying when they said there are a lot of planks. I had to modify a few of the moves, but at least I did everything :-D The toughest thing for me was the ab exercise where you're holding hand weights and you slowly raise and lower your legs. That slow lowering of the legs has always been a killer for me in pilates classes and in workout videos, and it seemed even more difficult today in the middle of this workout. Maybe by doing it 10 days in a row, I'll notice some improvement in my endurance/strength as I do this move.

I'm with NoMoon20- I love jumping jacks. I wouldn't mind swapping out one of the planky cardio moves for jumping jacks hehehe.

Anyway think I might need a little more motivation for this level. If anyone's in the middle of Level 2 and wants to be my workout buddy/motivator... :-D
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    I did day 1 of level 2 today! Definitely tougher but it really feels like this will get results and that's a great feeling!!!

Love being here with all of you! Great job on kickin' butt everyone!
  • redstilletto
    redstilletto Posts: 16 Member
    Did level 2 day 8 today. First day I did all the strength with my heavier weights! Dont feel to stiff or sore at all dont know about tomorrow getting there slowly but surely.
  • dawnshot
    dawnshot Posts: 137 Member
    RI30 again, might do 30DS tomorrow
  • barbiek999
    Did day 2 of level 2 today! I'm feeling like this is a really effective work-out, more so than level 1. Nice!
  • barbiek999
    Did level 2 day 8 today. First day I did all the strength with my heavier weights! Dont feel to stiff or sore at all dont know about tomorrow getting there slowly but surely.

Congrats on the heavier weights! I salute you!!! I hope to get there one day too :)
  • Janelle173
    OMG! I just started level 2. What the heck was up with those walking push-ups? Only she could come up with those.

OMG! I KNOWWWWWW!!! And all the planks?!
  • Janelle173
    Did day 3 of level 2 tonight! Taking me longer than I thought as I have taken a few rest days here and there. BUT, I am proud of myself for sticking to this! And I am enjoying the results thus far!

I am sad though because I started using a heart rate monitor to see how many calories I am really burning. I am excited i got a heart rate monitor, but sad because on MFP, it says i burn 270 cals during the workout. My hrm says only 200. :(

BUT, it is better to know than to over or under count!
  • eahouston
    Just finished day 3 of level 2. Felt a little easier tonight. I think it's really important that I do the workout when my energy level is still up, like it was tonight. I'm so slow coming up from those walking push-ups/planks that I always end up a couple reps behind by the time the exercise is finished. Ah well, maybe by the end of Level 2, I'll be able to keep up :-D
  • EleMeleUkulele
    EleMeleUkulele Posts: 59 Member
    Today was Day 8 of Level 2 - mmmmaybe it's getting slightly easier, but I'm still sweatin' like a pig. :p But I see an improvement in my body, and that keeps me going!
  • Momowink
    Momowink Posts: 62 Member
    I did day 1 of level 2 this morning. Got me wondering if I'd been slacking my way through level 1!

I know I've lost an inch and a half from my waist during level 1 (+ eating <1600 calories a day), so I'm pumped to keep going
  • eahouston
    It was so hard to find the motivation to do my workout tonight. I laid in my warm bed for an hour, dreading taking off my sweater and putting on a sports bra and t-shirt "for Jillian." I eventually had to call my boyfriend so someone would kick my butt into gear. That being said, once I was in the middle of the workout, I could get through it, but with this cold weather, I think it's going to start getting tougher just to find motivation!

I'm hoping my motivation is there tomorrow, but in case it's not, I'd love some messages with words of encouragement :-D
  • redstilletto
    redstilletto Posts: 16 Member
    Level 2 day 10 done! Wow feel so good but still sweating allot! Bit scared for level 3 but bring it on....