Starting 5 Nov 2012

Options

Replies

• melssabin
    Options
    I kind of make up my own plan and tweek it as time goes on and I see what works best. Right now my ideal plan is to do two work outs a day on my week off work then do just one work out a day on my work week. Im and RN and work 12 hr nigh shifts but work a wk on then a wk off. I'm not good at sticking to a strick planned out diet. And with three kids I have to make food that I know they will eat. I'm lucky to get my 19mo old to eat some meals and forget him eating a veggie. Im trying to eat every 3-4 hrs, even if its something small and to count cals and try and stay below 1200/day. I have also written down weekly goals....such as "no soda a work" and "no candy". Each wk I will add something to the list.
    Wondering if I can join in?? I have been trying to start Body revolution for a while now, doing a video here and there over the past 3wks. Yesterday was my official start day, I did Workout 1 and Cardio 1. Today I have started with a low impact pilates cardio and will do Jillians Cardio 1 later today. I have 3 kids, work full time, and have had a lot going on in the past 6 months to really make me want to make a major life change.
    I really enjoy reading everyones posts.

Course you can! Well done for fitting in both workouts; are you planning on doing the Metabolism Kickstart thingy? I think there are a couple of people here following the entire plan, but I'm personally just doing the workouts - and I don't think I've got the inner strength for a whole hour of Jillian! :P
  • no1belongs
    Options
    :flowerforyou: ok beginning of week 2 im down a lot and super excited about it, i officially made it to onederland this morning and i never wanna see the 200's again. i am hopeing that this week goes well too. i hope everyone has a great week

Awesome job! Keep up the good work! Are you finding the yogurt any better? :P

yea i actually grew to like it and i get to add honey to it this week ooooo lol
  • Pwrpuff83
    Options
    [/quote]

yea i actually grew to like it and i get to add honey to it this week ooooo lol
    [/quote]

You're living it up now! :D
  • kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Onto Week 2! I lost two pounds last week doing the 7 day kickstart. Not as much as I hoped but it never is is it!! I'm sure it's got to do with my age (menopause) and underactive thyroid because I was really strict with it. Both conditions make for a slow weight loss but I'll take those 2 lbs since I worked my butt off for them.
    Good luck all with week 2-
  • Mdantinne12
    Options
    Hey everyone excited to get week # 2 over with Im getting tired of the same videos, listening to her say the samething lol. I lost 6.5lbs last week! Hoping for atleast half of that this week and I'll be happy :) .
  • melssabin
    Options
    Woke up this morning ready to go. Actually went to bed last night ready get today going. Kids are all still asleep so I was able to get my video done in quietness. Tonight I start my work week, so I really get to see how to balance working nights and working out. I'm really going to try hard, I want to stick with the workouts so bad. Wednesday is suppose to be the start of my wk (day1 ect) but my workout video order is all messed up. But today should be the start of wk 2 for me. WooHoo. Everyone have a greast Jillian day!!!!
  • Pwrpuff83
    Options
    I'm looking forward to moving on to workouts 3 &4, too! Its been good though! Cardio 1, however is still whooping me down every single time. I know we've got more than 2 weeks left on that one and as much as I want to be done - I'm SO SCARED of Cardio 2!!! lol
  • kent4j
    Options
    I hate Running Man the most!! Hopefully after week 4 I'll feel a little better about it.
    I hurt my back but trying to keep the workouts going.
  • Pwrpuff83
    Options
    I hate Running Man the most!! Hopefully after week 4 I'll feel a little better about it.

Running Man has me huffing and puffing BIG TIME! More like Dying Woman. I'm sure its not a good look either. I draw my curtains in deference to my neighbours. She's so evil that she laughs, "you might be a little nauseous"! lol But I die a little less each time, so gotta keep it moving! :D
  • kent4j
    Options

Running Man has me huffing and puffing BIG TIME! More like Dying Woman. I'm sure its not a good look either. I draw my curtains in deference to my neighbours. She's so evil that she laughs, "you might be a little nauseous"! lol But I die a little less each time, so gotta keep it moving! :D
    Dying Women-LOL!!:laugh:
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Finished week 1! Aaaand...I'm not stepping on the scale until Friday. As of Monday morning, I was up 4 lbs. this week - mostly because I had two bad sodium days in a row. :(

I do feel like the workouts have gotten a little easier. But, one thing I'm noticing is my HRM is telling me I'm burning less than 200 calories per workout. Is everyone else burning about the same??
  • Pwrpuff83
    Options
    Finished week 1! Aaaand...I'm not stepping on the scale until Friday. As of Monday morning, I was up 4 lbs. this week - mostly because I had two bad sodium days in a row. :(

I do feel like the workouts have gotten a little easier. But, one thing I'm noticing is my HRM is telling me I'm burning less than 200 calories per workout. Is everyone else burning about the same??

I'm tracking my food and exercise on another site - just came here for the forum, really, but it says I burn around 180 per session. I've just been going with that.

I've nearly finished week 2! Cardio tomorrow - yikes- and onto workouts 3&4!!!
  • melssabin
    Options
    Finding time to work out while working night is really hard. Doing ok on my eating but i miss my workouts. Im so afraid im going to b set back when i finally get my wk off work n able to work.
  • Mdantinne12
    Options
    Here are my measurement for end of week two.

Start: End of week 2:
    Weight 206 lbs Weight 198lbs (-8lbs)
    Bust 43 in Bust 41.5in (-1.5in)
    Waist 38 in Waist 38 in (-0 in)
    Hip 43.5 in Hip 41.5in (-2 in)
    Thigh 25 in Thigh 25in (-0 in)
    Calf 15.5in Calf 14.5 (-0 in)
    Arm 14.5 in Arm 14.0 (- .5in)

so looks like I lost 8lbs and a total of 4in in 2 weeks no horrible I guess. Wish it would fall off a little fast with how hard Im working lol.
  • AiJahya
    Options
    I think I'm going to go ahead and move onto workouts 3&4 because I don't feel challenged...and see how I feel!

Haven't taken any measurements yet because I can't find measuring tape! But, I am down a pound. Yay.
  • AiJahya
    Options

so looks like I lost 8lbs and a total of 4in in 2 weeks no horrible I guess. Wish it would fall off a little fast with how hard Im working lol.

Your results are awesome!! Way to go!
  • Pwrpuff83
    Options

I know what you mean - its hard work and you do hope to see astonishing results, but you mustn't lose sight of how awesome an 8lb loss is!
    I haven't done my measurements because its that time of the month and I don't need to demotivate myself right now. I am super proud of myself, though...lol...because I STILL exercised! I never do that. Seriously. Never. My periods get pretty bad and there was even talk of a hysterectomy, but I got my Jillian in despite. I just had to toot my own horn about it! lol
    I hope you're feeling more challenged, AiJahya, by workouts 3 & 4 because workout 3 just whooped my butt good and proper!
    Keep up the good work, ladies!
    x
  • kent4j
    Options
    Jillilan definitely took it easy on us the first two weeks. Week 3 is more like the Jillian I know from her other DVDs. Brutal! the thinkg I love about her DVDs is that the first day you do it you think " I am never going to be able to do this" by the end of two weeks you're actually so much stronger and able to accomplish the moves. I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow. Thankfully we know what to expect for cardio!
  • rydn4h2o
    rydn4h2o Posts: 255
    Options

Running man is the worst! I have no coordination so I'm sure it's quite comical to see me do it! LOL
  • Pwrpuff83
    Options
    It didn't happen for me today people. My period won. Female reproductive system, 1. Cardio, nil.