What workouts will you be doing during the challenge?

Options
13»

Replies

• mdulanto9177
    Options
    Insanity (5 days/week)
    30 DS (3-4 days/week)
    walk (5 days/ week)

and change it up after 3 weeks.....

Insanity (5 days/ week)
    30 DS (3days/ week)
    jog/run (2 days/week)
  • nadinab
    nadinab Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 30 day shred every day + cardio (incl, zumba, elliptical, treadmill, running outdoors, rollerblading, tennis) + pilatese once a week! :) Must.stay.motivated!
  • myth4ever
    Options
    Cardio in morning on empty stomach......Weight training in the afternoon
  • VanitaD
    Options
    Interval training (run/walk), yoga, and 6 week six pack DVD (Jillian Micheals).
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing a mix of P90X, Turbo Jam, my treadclimber... And walking with my friend. :)
  • nznatural
    nznatural Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've gotten hooked on spin class again at the gym, so 3x spin classes a week.

Plus Im going to do C25K three mornings a week before work. I also want to get serious about weights when Im at the gym (not necessarily on spin days, but Ill see how it goes). I want to not be afraid of going to the weights part of the gym!!
  • mwgner
    mwgner Posts: 115
    Options
    I really do not enjoy working out, I get to about day 3 and say forget this mess. However, I will be starting the C25K during this and hopefully getting some Jillian workouts in on my days off. I will have to keep changing it up though, I get bored very easily when it comes down to doing the same workout over and over.

Just really hoping to start to get 30 mins of activity in every day from now till NYE.
  • roz_of_2_boys
    roz_of_2_boys Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    today I did day 3 of the 30DS and in a week or so I'll be combining that with Shaun T's Dr Oz 15 minute routine. I'd love to do Insanity but I don't have the DVDs. I need to get those. I've heard great things about it. Also, I'm hoping to fix our double stroller so I can go on some walks. We have some great hills around here that would really be great for walking (and maybe running one day).
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I plan on training for my upcoming half marathon by running, doing zumba, strength training with free weights, and throw in a bit of the elliptical. Always looking for new and fun workouts though!
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I will be working out with my PT 1 day a week and continue attending her bootcamp classes..
  • HeavenLeigh777
    HeavenLeigh777 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just started p90x yesterday.
  • ptyfresas
    ptyfresas Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Zumba and abs ... as well as working on eating healthier.
  • stmand92
    stmand92 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will be doing Zumba. I hope to do the class a couple days and then do it at home for a couple of days.
  • cloh72
    cloh72 Posts: 38
    Options
    Water aerobics 2x a week...except this week with Thanksgiving
    Sr aerobics 3x a week
    Sr Line Dancing 5x a week
    Zumba at least once or twice a week.
  • Avason
    Avason Posts: 37
    Options
    I walk 30-45 minutes every day and do strength training every other day for half an hour up to an hour.
  • demmy2012
    demmy2012 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I will still be on my 10km brisk walk 5days a week and may include swiming if time permits cos I ve exam coming up.
  • nswezey89
    nswezey89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Dance Central !!!
  • arikag
    arikag Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    30-45 minutes of high-intensity cardio or 5k training 4-5 times a week, 30-45 mins of strength training splits 3-4 days a week

Some Spin classes and maybe a yoga class or two will be thrown in there as well, as they fit into my schedule!