Lidl 81% Arriba Superior Chocolate

Options
bfitgirl
bfitgirl Posts: 138 Member
I think I've just found my little bit of heaven, per square is 69 cals with 6g fat, 3g carbs and 1g protein one is just enough to give me a chocolate hit, yummy..

Replies

• noojim
    noojim Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Must try sometime. Lindt's 85% chocolate's my go to one these days - two pieces dipped in hot coffee... yum.
    I found some 100% chocolate's a while back, which were quite interesting... One was made by fermenting the chocolate somehow and tasted really surprisingly mellow, but can't remember what it was called!
  • bfitgirl
    Options
    Yes Lindts chocolates are delicious, so are Green & Black brand, but I thought for €1.49 you couldn't beat the price for the Lidl one.

The 100% would be interesting to try, I bet 1 square was enough!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Are these better than sugar free chocolates? I've been enjoying the Hershey's dark chocolate...sugar free though.
  • pakalena
    pakalena Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I found Lily's Dark Chocolate at a local organic store. OMG! So yummy! Best part is only 8 NET carbs for the entire HUGE bar! So if you happened to eat the whole thing, it wouldn't hurt too badly. I've had the same bar for several weeks, I just take off a square or 3 when I want it. It's sweetener is stevia and erythritol, haven't found anything like it. The coconut one is superb!
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Love a square of lindt dark chocolate with chili. Will be on the lookout for the others mentioned in this thread!
  • bfitgirl
    Options
    Are these better than sugar free chocolates? I've been enjoying the Hershey's dark chocolate...sugar free though.

The lidl one isn't sugar free, we don't get Hershey chocolate is Ireland unfortunately, but heading state side for Xmas and looking forward to checking out your stores.
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    If you are in the UK hotel chocolat does 100% dark chocolate.