Options

Replies

• TheFighter437
    TheFighter437 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Liza.

Height: 5' 7"
    Weight: 165
    Goal this week: Stay under my calorie goal for one week. (Exception on Thanksgiving)
    Other goals: Be more consistent with logging. Lose at least 15 lbs. by 12/31

Let's do this thing!
  • mc00010
    mc00010 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'2.5''
    Weight: 156
    Goal: work out 4x a week, consume 1200 calories

I'm thinking of following a work out plan somewhere in the internet but I don't know. I'm a full time student, kinda having a hard time inserting work outs and all that. Guess I have to focus most on the food I consume.

31256611.png
  • Skinny_MiniMe
    Options
    Here it goes...
    Height: 5'4
    Weight: 180
    GOAL: Have my clothes actually fit me :)
  • CaniacMomOfOne
    Options
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: 270 (Everyone thinks I look more like 175)
    Goal: To drop atleast one size before the new year!
  • leyvad
    leyvad Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    OK here's mine....
    Height: 5'6
    Weight: 150
    GOAL: 140 or less and actually feel great on my b-day (Jan. 5) LOL!!

Work out every day at least 30min/lose 2lbs a week.
  • Candacesommer
    Options
    HI!

I am 29
    current weight 180
    height 5'2

My goal this week is to get out and walk at least every other day. and overall I would love to lose 25 lbs by new years to bring me below the 160lbs.
  • spirituallyfree
    Options
    Age 38
    Height 5'3 (63")
    Weight 184 lbs
    Goal this week To work out 5 times this week.
    Other goals to drop 25 lbs in 40 days :happy:
  • lao482
    lao482 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Thanks for starting this group...I'm very excited to be a part of it and see everyone's progress over the next couple months. My name is Lauren and I'm ready to get this last 25 off for good!

Age 32
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 175 lbs
    Goal this week: To workout 7 days a week and get double workouts in a couple of the days.
    Main goal: To get back into the pre-pregnancy clothes that are cluttering up my closet right now!

Good luck everyone! One day at a time, but we'll see big results!
  • stargalsal
    stargalsal Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Age 38
    Height: 5'3"
    Weight: 85kg
    Goal this week: To maintain a positive focus on what i have already achieved and remind myself that i AM doing this.

I started losing weight a few months ago when i just got to the point where i decided i was sick of being unhealthy and feeling unattractive and i needed to stop hiding. I gave up a serious coca cola addiction (and had about three weeks of severe withdrawals i am guessing from the sugar) and cut back significantly on carbs.
    I dropped almost 10kg.
    I've hit that point though where i don't see anything shifting and my old thought patterns (you know the ones, "I'm fat," "I'm a cross between an elephant and hippo" "my body will never change." etc) have resurfaced...so it's back to the battlefield. That's why my goal this week is about reinforcing the work i have done and the results i have achieved and reminding myself that my body can and has and is changing and it just keeps getting better and better.
  • nortiz3
    nortiz3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Name: Nathalie

Height: 5' 7.5"
    Weight: 246.5
    Goal this week: Don't let thanksgiving holiday goodies get me down and keep my daily calorie intake under control! and off course get some sweating on!
    Other goals: Overall go down -25lbs (goal= 220) by new years!! but split it in manageable mini bite size goals of 5 pounds along the way!!

Been using MFP for a month now and gone down 8.5lbs!!! yay!!! but i want more more more MORE!!

best wishes on everybody's goals! they sound great!

31252427.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • jhoebbel29
    jhoebbel29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    my information i been going betwen 180 and 184 none stop but I would like to be 179 next week and 3 pounds every week after that. I am 5'9. I started running so I will be trying to build up my speed and distance in running. I do my WII just dance 3 game i have the sweet course set up on it. I also do leg work outs and plan on starting abs. :)
  • jonnie7053
    jonnie7053 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Height: 188cm
    Weight: 92.6kg
    Goal Weight: 76-80kg
    My goal for the week is to keep losing weight!
  • coburngirl
    coburngirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to do day 3 of shred. I never knew how to do it before and was only doing it every other day. This daily stuff is hard. I also do either 30-40 mins on my treadmill daily or a Leslie Sansone workout on youtube. Definitely loving my foam roller also to help workout the kinks.:wink:
  • Chrisxytme
    Chrisxytme Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Height:5'8
    Weight:213
    Goal this week:213 (to get through thanksgiving without gaining weight and a double whammy is that i may not be able to work out since i'm traveling)

Other goals: Overall technically 45 pounds to go but i will be happy to be officially "overweight" which should be another 15 to 20 pounds and no longer obese was at 32.25 BMI this morning.
  • nrspamela
    Options
    This is my first post and first group I'm joining! I just started Friday with diet and exercise. Today's weight is 196.4.I'm hoping this works for me! I start with a personal trainer three times a week next week! In the last year and a half I have lost 32 pounds but have stayed between 195-200 the last six months! I need to get over this hump.
  • momof377
    momof377 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'3-1/2"
    Weight: 196.4
    Goal this week: To get in some exercise every day and faithfully log every bite I eat!!
    Other goals: Hoping to get the 25 off in 40 days but would even settle for 15-20. Big trip coming up at end of February to warm weather and would like to be down a total of 40 pounds by then and IN SHAPE (at least better shape).

Have a great day everyone and a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!
  • SessiebeeM02
    SessiebeeM02 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 180
    Goal this week: To do 60-120 minutes of exercise. [60 minutes of walking + 30-60 minutes of a Jillian Michaels workout DVD]
    Other goals: To make sure I eat healthier and not just smaller amounts of the same crap I am eating.

I'm not into counting calories but I'll start writing down what I eat and count calories these 40 days. Might help me to be in control of what i'm eating and how much i'm eating.
  • ehilgenberg10
    ehilgenberg10 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is beth.

Height: 5'6
    Weight: 177.
    Goal This week: 171 lbs by next Thursday, meet my step goal today and for the rest of this week. Stay under calories this week.
    Other goals: Work out at least 3 days a week. Stay under calories for these 40 days. And technically my goal is 45 lbs. total, but that's only 80 days this way ahah. (I know, it won't work that way). But these first 25 are the most important, and once I get these off I can focus on my other goals.
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options

Height
    5'7"

Weight

Goal this week
    To make it to 148.
    I am bloated as a MOFO thanks to TOM :/

Other goals
    To not eat so much at thanksgiving dinner, and work out every other day.
  • nortiz3
    nortiz3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    When is the next weight in??

Next Wednesday November 28??

Just making sure!!