Make the Weekend Count!!!

Options
We made it!! Thanksgiving is over and we're all still here! Regardless of how the past few days have gone for you, when you wake up tomorrow it's a new day! That is the absolute beauty of this journey. We get a fresh start everyday!!

So - let's make the next 2 days count! My Thanksgiving week challenge is still on (Burn 3500 calories or more this week) but let's make this weekend count as well. If you got off track this week OR if you're right where you want to be, let's do something INCREDIBLE this weekend. Workout longer, eat better, something...anything! If you're finding yourself down or upset with some decisions you made, perk up!! It's a brand new day! Celebrate your life and have a great time!!

Keep it up friends! You're all AMAZING & keeping me inspired everyday!

SO....tell me, what are you going to do??

Replies

• chumriupsua
    chumriupsua Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So true! Thank you for sharing! :) Going to go out and enjoy the weather on a lovely walk with my two year old tomorrow morning! Bright and early!
  • lisadekk
    lisadekk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your motivation and encouragement.

I am tired today after hosting my family's Thanksgiving yesterday. I feel good about my portion controlling.

I am going to do some self care today - a 1 hr massage this morning and then later a hair cut (by a new stylist - so maybe a new look also). Hubby is doing better after neck surgery, we are planning on going to our little mall here for our daily walk - will have to be inside today since the colder weather has arrived. Then later this afternoon, my Y mission possible team are going to some weight lifting together.

It is a brand new day - more challenges lie ahead - but we will be victorious!!!
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I ran farther than I ever have today at the gym and I'm going back for more tomorrow!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    We had a bit of snow this week-end, so the kids and I put on our winter gear and headed out to clear the driveway and walkway. The kids took turns piling snow on top of each other, and eating it. It took me about 40 minutes to shovel the driveway and the walkway. It was a great exercise.

I got back on the treadmill on Sunday morning for an easy interval session - walked for 2 minutes jogged for 1.30 minutes for a total of 30 minutes. My knee pain has flared up again, so I need to take a break again, and conentrate on builing the muscle strength in my quads and hamstrings to help support those ligaments.