Returning to Turbo Fire

Options
sirabe
sirabe Posts: 294 Member
Hi, I have picke up my copy of Turbofire and decided to start it over again. I have tried it before and made it 2 months before giving up because my weight was not going how I wanted it to be even though my actual body was smaller.

so I have decided to try again. Well since I can't sabotage myself with pizza, I am willing to give it a valiant effort. I started the program on Friday 11/09/12 at the weight of 163.9lbs. I need to take some time and take a picture since I am close the beginning of the program.

Anybody else starting the program?

Replies

• sirabe
    Options
    Today I completed Day 9 20HIIT. It is getting easier to do the high impact version of the training. I have to start doing these in the morning because at night. I end up totally wired if I wait too late.

I am excited to see what my weight loss is the second week update. The first week I lost 1.3lbs. ( which is amazing because I am PMSing) This is my weight loss with water weight. wow!!
  • Maymichelle
    Maymichelle Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Good job on your accomplishment so far in Turbo Fire! I got TF last Christmas and did the 90 day program and now incorporate it into my workouts weekly! I LOVE TF!!! Keep up the good work!! =)
  • sirabe
    Options
    I'm still at it. One day 19. I am determined to stick this out to the end. SO far so good. I am not sure of the changes. I have to work on my intake better. You know more fruits and veggies and less sodium.

But i am proud that I have not missed a day so far.
  • Maymichelle
    Maymichelle Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm still at it. One day 19. I am determined to stick this out to the end. SO far so good. I am not sure of the changes. I have to work on my intake better. You know more fruits and veggies and less sodium.

But i am proud that I have not missed a day so far.

Awesome!! Way to stick with it! I did Fire 55 last night...I love it...just makes me feel so good! My favorite is Fire 45!! =) Definitely eat lots of fruits and veggies and protein! I liked and made a lot of the recipes that came with the program. In fact I make a similiar egg scramble for breakfast every morning. You can't out exercise a bad diet. Sounds like you are on the right path. Way to stay motivated!! Feel free to add me as a Turbo friend if you'd like. =)
  • sirabe
    Options
    Finished the first part of the Turbo fire program. HIIT-1. Moving on to the cardio part. But here are my pictural results of the first month. But mind you I am also attempting to train my body to run distances. ( not a very good runner right not, but I am getting there)

8256872868_70fb30c202.jpg
    HIIT-1( first 30 days) by sirabe10368, on Flickr
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! Excellent job!

5499814.png
  • CrystalShea1980
    Options
    Today I completed Day 1 of Turbo Fire - Fire Starter Class + Stretch 10 class. I really did like it and hope to see results from it