challenge

Options
Hi everyone!

Are we only gonna compare our weight/ weight loss or are there any other challenges going on?

Replies

• mrs_brown89
    Options
    Mainly compare weight loss.
    Most people have a smaller (ish) amount of weight to lose 10-20 LBS
    so would be really nice to get rid of that last little bit all together !

I like to think of Jan to be a fresh start, So I wanna be as close as I can to my goal weight,
    as I can going into 2013.
  • mrs_brown89
    Options
    My challenge is to do 60 min workout time every day (except sun)
    And stick to my calorie goal.
    NO BEER too ha !
  • SG_Diary
    SG_Diary Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone...I am new to this group thing so I don't really know how it works but hopefully you can all help me ;)
    In December I'm looking to tone up and lose around 5 pounds. :D
    Are we all weighing in on the 1st? :D - Sara
  • sonia_00
    sonia_00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I guess Ill be weighing in on the 1st and hope to stay motivated all month
  • siehatsdrauf
    siehatsdrauf Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    ok then! I'll have my weigh in on Sat and will aim for 6 workouts a week. I think I will take Thursdays off! Do we do weekly weigh-ins?
  • country_gal84
    Options
    We most definately do a weekly weigh in!! Im pumped. I'm not even waiting till the first, I am starting today (call me a cheater LOL) oh wellz!!!
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have about 9-5lbs left depending on the day. I'm mostly hoping to tone up and lose at least 5! my goal is at least 6 workouts a week, keeping up on water and slowly cutting in half my refined sugar intake.
  • laurie_reyes
    Options
    I'd love to lose 10 lbs. during the month of December. I really need the group support!! Thank you so much for starting the group. I'm new to MFP, so please friend me!
  • Mara_816
    Options
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME ... EVERYONE NEEDS SUPPORT BUDDIES
  • Mbodied
    Mbodied Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I'm very excited. Definitely need a kick in the butt and feel like committing here will help. Here's to a terrific December and beyond.
    em
  • lucy2590
    Options
    Hey guys! so my first time doing this so it should be fun! :) I'm looking to lose 5- 10 pounds by January. And work out for five hours in total every week :)
  • jeansloan
    jeansloan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I am fairly new to MFP as well and this my first time joining a group so let me know how it works! this challenge sounds good, I have about 5pounds/2Kg's left to loose :)
  • nquinonezn
    Options
    im trying to lose 10lbs at least wish it could be more but i know that can't be possible. my birthday is Jan 8th and i want to look good to go out and show my achievement. but i need some more help. your more than welcome to add me!!!
  • aweber73
    aweber73 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey all - - I'm trying to loose 10 pounds to get back to where I was in my 20's before I had 2 kids (I'm 39). So far, so good. I'm already down 2.5# and I've only been at it for 4 days. I'm happy to find this board for those with only a small amount to loose. I'm technically a 'normal' BMI but don't like how I look in my clothes. Sometimes I lose motivation by telling myself that i'm not overweight so why bother? :smile:
  • SpecialKwest
    SpecialKwest Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose more than 10 lbs, but if I can get back to at least 130 and stick to it, while staying active and gaining muscle, I'll be happy with that! I wouldn't mind a weekly weigh in either, since I'm super competitive. I've been doing C25k for a little while, a couple of restarts of some weeks because I missed a day or two, so instead of quitting, I just redid the week again. I work out 3x a week, but I walk all around my campus. Possibly when I go home for winter break in a couple, I'll be more into working out every day.
  • hjensen2263
    hjensen2263 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My goal is 5-10 pounds. Please feel free to friend me!
  • iomramh
    iomramh Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd love to lose 5-10lbs by January! I'd also love some friends! :flowerforyou:
  • maddieprice87
    maddieprice87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My goal is 5lb by 1st of Jan I think! Feeling blown up this week so dreading the scales on saturday.
    My challenge to myself is to do the 30 day shred every day and other cardio 3 x a week
  • maddieprice87
    maddieprice87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I am 30 yrs old and 5'5.

Current weight: 71 kg/ 157 pounds (29.11.2012)
    Target weight: 55 kg/ 121 pounds

My personal aim to burn 800 cals each day till Xmas holidays!
    I started today! I is very tough! So far I burnt 523 cals. I feel great though!

Feel fee to add me as a pal if you like- daily logger!

Thanks!