Accountability

Options
mdb543
mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
TurboFire HIIT 15 and Stretch 20 Completed!!

Replies

• beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    3 mile run on the Treadmill, 1/4 mile cool down, quick 3 sets of 10 on the lat pull down 80#
  • lindoussa
    Options
    Wow you girls are good! I HAVE to do something tomorrow. I repeat, I have to do something tomorrow! Great job!
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Crunch Salsa, modified. I may need surgery, but I have been finding ways to still the heart rate up :)
  • mdb543
    Options
    Wow you girls are good! I HAVE to do something tomorrow. I repeat, I have to do something tomorrow! Great job!

Today is the day!!! Find something to do!! I just ran/walked on the treadmill this morning for 30 minutes. After lunch gotta get TurboFire in!!
  • mdb543
    Options
    Crunch Salsa, modified. I may need surgery, but I have been finding ways to still the heart rate up :)

Oh no!! What kind of surgery?
  • kissmisskate
    kissmisskate Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    30DS (lvl 1, day 4) this morning; trying to decide between some heavy gardening or taking our pups on a hike this afternoon. Keep up the momentum, ladies!
  • beproudbestrong
    Options
    Wow you girls are on it today!!! Great Job!!!
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Normally I happy as a clam just running for 25-35 minutes but this morning I changed it up a little bit. 10 minutes brisk walking with an incline, 100 jumping jacks, 40 leg lifts each side, 110 Crunches (my core is weak, must work on that), and 40 push ups. Plus I walk to work every day. I'm trying to incorporate one non-running workout a week in my routine in hopes that will break this plateau I'm on.
  • DragonflyF15
    Options

ACL reconstruction (Patellar graft) and meniscus repair, so it's going to be challenging, but doable to stay in shape :) I kinda went through a funk last week with it, but got my mojo back this week :) So the group is a perfect timing for me!
  • DragonflyF15
    Options
    Day 1 of Dr Oz 3 day Juice Detox then starting clean diet cause it works. When I got injured, I had to rely on friends and family to drive me around, first 2 weeks, couldn't even hardly move and unfortunately that came with well intended casseroles and fast food brought to me. Weight crept up thru November and last night I made the decision that I may hurt their feelings, but no more processed foods and stuff out of boxes, or cans or anything plastic wrap. Also going to stick my neck out and ask if I can get out to the grocery store twice a week instead of just once (I can't drive) so I can have fresh foods throughout the week, rather than just 3-4 days.

For working out Leslie Sansone's 3 mile walk (35 minutes), Zumba Express modified (20minutes) Walk around the block 15 minutes and 15 minutes of plank and core exercises. Just do it!
  • HRSNelson
    HRSNelson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I did some yard work today for about two hours, if I have time tonight I will be going for my mile walk
  • knormandin64
    Options
    I've walked about 4 miles today, tomorrow will be strength training. Looking forward to my day off...
  • mdb543
    Options

ACL reconstruction (Patellar graft) and meniscus repair, so it's going to be challenging, but doable to stay in shape :) I kinda went through a funk last week with it, but got my mojo back this week :) So the group is a perfect timing for me!

I had that same surgery back when I was 16!! I messed everything up from when I used to play soccer!
  • mdb543
    Options
    I got up super early today to run on the treadmill because I thought the cable repairman was coming out today.. Then I just got a call that he had to reschedule!! What the heck?!!!! Well at least I got my run in!! Now I can try and knock out some TurboFire when I wake up lol
  • TanyaEberle
    TanyaEberle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Got in 35 on the treadmill before the little one woke up then we did 30 DS together. (Level 2) feeling good!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    5km run this am with the dogs, fresh cold air felt great!
  • DragonflyF15
    Options
    Leslie Sansone 1 mile walk, 30 minutes of circuit training, leg rehab exercises, pushups and situps and a short walk. Unseasonably warm weather here and sunny :)
  • kissmisskate
    kissmisskate Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    It's grey out today and the last thing I wanted to do was work out.. but I made it happen anyway: Lvl 1, day 5 of the 30DS. Hoping I can count calories burned Christmas shopping, lol.
  • jolynn42
    jolynn42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    lean circuit 3....sooo ready for turbo fire on Monday!!
  • mdb543
    Options
    lean circuit 3....sooo ready for turbo fire on Monday!!

:) It's a good one!!