R, Nov. 29

beatrix: 12
    The Binge: 17
  • wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Me---29
    Binge---0

Today is the last day of the month? Wow! I'm both ELATED I'm almost at a month binge-free and STRESSED OUT by how behind I am at work! Deadlines!! (Telling myself that over-eating won't won't help get the work done.)
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Soooo, I've made a decision...........I turn 30 in two and a half months :grumble:
    I've NEVER been able to reach my goal weight due to my binging. I always seem to be gaining and losing the same few lbs, but I want to challenge myself and use my birth date as the motivation and impetus I need to stop the binge in its track. I will finally make my goal weight on or before my 30th bday, which will be celebrated in VEGAS! I'm announcing this to you guys because I'm hoping this will push me to work a lot harder. So here's to a great Dec! :flowerforyou:

Me: 25
    Binge: 4
  • stephs0214
    Options
    Me---29
    Binge---0

Today is the last day of the month? Wow! I'm both ELATED I'm almost at a month binge-free and STRESSED OUT by how behind I am at work! Deadlines!! (Telling myself that over-eating won't won't help get the work done.)

Wow! You have done FANTASTIC this month. We can make the last day of this month Binge-FREE! :smile:
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Soooo, I've made a decision...........I turn 30 in two and a half months :grumble:
    I've NEVER been able to reach my goal weight due to my binging. I always seem to be gaining and losing the same few lbs, but I want to challenge myself and use my birth date as the motivation and impetus I need to stop the binge in its track. I will finally make my goal weight on or before my 30th bday, which will be celebrated in VEGAS! I'm announcing this to you guys because I'm hoping this will push me to work a lot harder. So here's to a great Dec! :flowerforyou:

I know you got this!! We will help you :)
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options
    My breakfast was larger calorie than I planned. I had too much sugar, now I need to watch my sugar intake the rest of the day.

I will not let a higher calorie meal tell me I should binge... I could easily fit in this meal to my daily goal -- PLUS I'm going to exercise later anyways!

No binge eating.

Me: 20

The binge: 10

Atleast I can say I won 2/3 of this month...
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options

I second this! All in this together : ) And by the way, 30?! I never would have guessed, you look fantastic!
  • stephs0214
    Options
    My breakfast was larger calorie than I planned. I had too much sugar, now I need to watch my sugar intake the rest of the day.

I will not let a higher calorie meal tell me I should binge... I could easily fit in this meal to my daily goal -- PLUS I'm going to exercise later anyways!

No binge eating.

You can end this month binge-free! We all believe in you....
    Have a great work-out later :)
  • stephs0214
    Options

I second this! All in this together : ) And by the way, 30?! I never would have guessed, you look fantastic!

AWWWW thank you guys! I will see ya'll in the Dec Challenge.....
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options

You can do it and you are having a great Nov since we only have one more day and you have 25 days no binging! Keep up the good work!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    November 2012:

Be mindful of real hunger by asking "Am I really hungry?" before eating.

Mollie - 20
    The Binge - 9 (1, 2,4, 6, 10, 11, 18, 21, 22)

Did not log it all - 3 (Less than 6 days)

I went back and logged it all and put a more appropiate estimation of yesterday's free lunch! Yesterday was a good day for me now today we have leftovers and I have already planned what I am going to eat from the leftovers. :tongue: :wink: Plan, plan, plan
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    November 2012

Diane: 19
    The Binge: 10
  • stephs0214
    Options
    November 2012:

Be mindful of real hunger by asking "Am I really hungry?" before eating.

Mollie - 20
    The Binge - 9 (1, 2,4, 6, 10, 11, 18, 21, 22)

Did not log it all - 3 (Less than 6 days)

I went back and logged it all and put a more appropiate estimation of yesterday's free lunch! Yesterday was a good day for me now today we have leftovers and I have already planned what I am going to eat from the leftovers. :tongue: :wink: Plan, plan, plan
    That's great! Planning my meals have helped me too. Of course, sometimes those meals don't go as planned, but once I've estimated the number of cals to consume, I try not to deviate too much from that amt.
  • totalhealth12
    totalhealth12 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am sooo ready for the December binge challenge!!!! Going to try to keep the binge number in the single digits.
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options
    I am sooo ready for the December binge challenge!!!! Going to try to keep the binge number in the single digits.

my goal too!!!
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    11-30-12
    Me-21
    Binge - 9 (11/1, 11/4, 11/8, 11/9, 11/11, 11/17, 11/20, 11/23, 11/25)

Getting the hang of this.
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Me - 18
    The Binge - 12 (11/2, 11/5, 11/7, 11/9, 11/10, 11/12, 11/15, 11/16, 11/20, 11/21, 11/22, 11/30)
    Did not log - 11/16, 11/20, 11/21, 11/22, 11/30

I had seven consecutive days binge-free! I blew it today. I knew I would. Sometimes I just know. I told myself earlier in the week when I wanted to eat that I could eat whatever I want after I weigh on Friday morning....so, honestly, in the back of my head I had it planned to eat junk. Plus I think I got too hungry for lunch. Whatever, after lunch I ended up eating chocolate and after that it went downhill. I feel like crap, of course, but I am learning from this and moving on. I will have a good weekend. Typically Fridays are difficult and weekends aren't, so that's the goal. I think for now I am going to weigh once a week on Fridays. I think that really helped me eat well this week.

Anyway, I am looking forward to continuing this in December. This sounds sad, but I am actually impressed that I got 18 binge-free days this month! That seems like a lot for me!

Congrats to all of us who continued with the challenge this month, let's keep it up! My goal for December is to have seven or less binge days. I can do that!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    As we conclude this month, here are my final results..

Suzanne: 24
    Binge: 7 (3, 4, 8, 23, 24, 29, 30)
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    F, Nov. 30

beatrix: 12
    The Binge: 18
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options

No binge eating.

You can end this month binge-free! We all believe in you....
    Have a great work-out later :)

Totals to end the month.,.
    Me: 19

The binge: 11