Started 11/21/12 Any others?

Options
I've started insanity before when I first bought it (almost a year ago) but ran into some knee pain.....long story short, I'm cleared from physical therapy and ready to go!! I am currently a little over a week into the program, and I would love some company, or just to hear some success stories from people who competed it!

Replies

• rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity once so far and then a hybrid P90x/Insanity. I liked Insanity enough that now I'm at the end of week four of my second time. I too have had knee issues, but I think Insanity has help strengthen my knees and now I can do everything without pain.
  • mrsfitness80
    mrsfitness80 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I started on Monday (11/26) and I am super stoked! I cannot wait to see my transformation!.

Best wishes to you!
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    On my 2 nd month, good luck
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I too did Insanity earlier this year and ran into serious knee issues the first week into month 2. After taking some time off, I got back into it, but was told it might be best if I didn't do 6 days a week. So, I'm in the 8th week of an Insanity/Les Mills Pump hybrid. Of course, EVERY time I push play, I have the knee in my heaviest brace. Not taking any chances this time around.
    Good luck with it and if you are looking for more Insanity Friends, please feel free to add me..
    Dale