November Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    November 2012:

Be mindful of real hunger by asking "Am I really hungry?" before eating.

Mollie - 20
    The Binge - 10 (1, 2,4, 6, 10, 11, 18, 21, 22,30)

Did not log it all - 4 (Less than 6 days)
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Final

Me: 23

Binge: 7
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Final for the month of November--

Elizabeth 22
    Binge 8

This was probably a better month for me, last month I had stopped counting b/c the binge was winning. It helped this month to keep count and all of your support is great! My goal this month is to track the dates I binge-if that happens, to see a pattern. I would love to half this number and not have more than 4.
  • wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    November results:
    Me---30
    The Binge---0

Yay! Take THAT Binge!! And stay away from me in December too!
    Last night Binge was working overtime trying to get in my mind after I had finished eating for the day. I don't know how to describe it - it's almost like a whirlwind in my brain - and all I can hear is EAT MORE! I actually thought about this thread, and after about 15 minutes I was okay and I didn't eat. :)
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    November results:
    Me---30
    The Binge---0

Last night Binge was working overtime trying to get in my mind after I had finished eating for the day. I don't know how to describe it - it's almost like a whirlwind in my brain - and all I can hear is EAT MORE! I actually thought about this thread, and after about 15 minutes I was okay and I didn't eat. :)

You're a big inspiration to me. I hope this month can be binge free - or at least less than November!
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    November results:
    Me---30
    The Binge---0

Wow! This is so awesome, definitely an inspiration!
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait to start December! Honestly, I'm really surprised how much it has helped me to actually see when I've been binging. Thank you friends : )
  • Jul158
    Options
    Final for the month of November--

Elizabeth 22
    Binge 8

This was probably a better month for me, last month I had stopped counting b/c the binge was winning. It helped this month to keep count and all of your support is great! My goal this month is to track the dates I binge-if that happens, to see a pattern. I would love to half this number and not have more than 4.

It really helped for me to see I was binging every three days. I was eating really low calorie the other two days...obviously causing the binges. I've been fighting strong for five days now. Seeing the pattern really helped me get past it!
  • Jul158
    Options
    Me - 18
    The Binge - 12 (11/2, 11/5, 11/7, 11/9, 11/10, 11/12, 11/15, 11/16, 11/20, 11/21, 11/22, 11/30)
    Did not log - 11/16, 11/20, 11/21, 11/22, 11/30

I had seven consecutive days binge-free! I blew it today. I knew I would. Sometimes I just know. I told myself earlier in the week when I wanted to eat that I could eat whatever I want after I weigh on Friday morning....so, honestly, in the back of my head I had it planned to eat junk. Plus I think I got too hungry for lunch. Whatever, after lunch I ended up eating chocolate and after that it went downhill. I feel like crap, of course, but I am learning from this and moving on. I will have a good weekend. Typically Fridays are difficult and weekends aren't, so that's the goal. I think for now I am going to weigh once a week on Fridays. I think that really helped me eat well this week.

Anyway, I am looking forward to continuing this in December. This sounds sad, but I am actually impressed that I got 18 binge-free days this month! That seems like a lot for me!

Congrats to all of us who continued with the challenge this month, let's keep it up! My goal for December is to have seven or less binge days. I can do that!

You have such a wonderful attitude! I usually binge on Fridays too and I found it helped me to have a PLANNED treat so I could look forward to it! I sometimes get into the mindset of 'I can't eat that now but I can eat it in a binge', but there will be no more binges so I plan to PORTION. Ugh, portion control, my enemy.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    November 2012

Diane: 20
    The Binge: 10

Another successful Month of logging and holding myself accountable. See y'all on the DEC board.
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    November results:
    Me---30
    The Binge---0

:heart: Awesome! :heart:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone for an aweomse month of effort and support!! This has been the best month of support since the thread was started many moons ago. Hope you all found it helpful to keep you all mindful of binges.

Please keep up the good work and congrats to all who checked in the whole month.:flowerforyou:

Please join us again in December with link below:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/810041-december-challenge-me-vs-the-binge