December 3rd Start, Who is with me?

Options
SunshineT83
SunshineT83 Posts: 158 Member
Hey everyone,
I am planning on starting (re-starting) the Body Revolution program tomorrow (Dec 3, 2012) and was hoping there were still some people out there who would like to go at it with me. I need some support and I won't get it consistently at home with the hubby.

Replies

• LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Hi there! I'm halfway through week 3 - you're going to see amazing results if you stay with it!
  • mariholm
    mariholm Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just finishing week 1 tomorrow. Let's go! :)
  • cjipping
    cjipping Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I just started day 1 today, are you doing the 7 day kick start program?
  • cindyk76
    cindyk76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow too! Let the fun begin :)
  • BeckyD1105
    BeckyD1105 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I started on 11/30. Let's do it together!
  • Heavensheart
    Heavensheart Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started this morning and could use the help to keep with it!
  • Feebee4
    Feebee4 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My first day of week 2 today. Such a relief not having to do the 2 workouts. I did the 2 workouts daily the 1st week but didn't follow her kickstart diet. I actually had chocolate cake & pizza (sons birthday) and went out for a meal with friends & still lost 1lb!
    really enjoying it so far. Glad I did the 30DS & RI30 before though.
  • cjipping
    Options
    Did workout 2 and cardio 1 today, whew! I'm doing the 7 day kickstart, any one have ideas for snacks because i can't eat nuts or garbanzo beans (hummus). I've made boiled eggs and veggies, but am looking for some other ideas.
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Did workout 2 and cardio 1 today, whew! I'm doing the 7 day kickstart, any one have ideas for snacks because i can't eat nuts or garbanzo beans (hummus). I've made boiled eggs and veggies, but am looking for some other ideas.

Plain greek yogurt with honey. It's high in protein and low in calories.
  • bbateman123
    bbateman123 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am actually restarting today also! Going to be upping the weights fomr 3/5/8 to 5/8/10-15 and trying to do the harder modifications where possible. Going to change the program a bit, instead of doing the cardio I am will be doing JM Yoga meltdown (chiropracter said that yoga is awesome for arthritis!)
  • donistenzel
    donistenzel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started today. Has anyone figured out how to figure how the calories burned for the workouts???
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    I started today. Has anyone figured out how to figure how the calories burned for the workouts???

I"d really recommend you buy a heart rate monitor - it's really the only way to get a good estimate. Polar has a lot of choices!
  • beeunkah
    Options
    I started yesterday too!! :smile:
  • Indigo_Girl
    Options
    I'm on day 6, and I find the cardio too easy, so I'll be switching to BFBM instead of Cardio 1!

Cjipping, I often snack on fruit, yogurt, rice cakes. Too bad you can't eat nuts, I LOVE almonds and only did I recently realize how high in calories they are! :(
  • cjipping
    Options
    Hows it going for everyone? I feel like i'm getting more endurance, even though its only been 4 days. Its really hard not to get on the scale but i want to wait until Sunday.
  • BeckyD1105
    BeckyD1105 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Finished week 1 last night. Definitely can tell I'm able to do more. Doesn't look like much movement on the scale though (daily weighter).
  • SunshineT83
    Options
    How is everyone doing? Sorry I've been quite, I was traveling for work this week. The traveling makes it really hard to stick with the meal plan. It's hard to plan, cook, and "brown bag it" when you're living out of a hotel room few amenities. But i survived. I think I will do the 7 Day Jump Start next week and do some extra cardio this week to balance things out a bit.

Does anyone have good Lunch substitutions? The meal plan gets kind of elaborate sometimes and I'm more likely to stick to a plan that is simple since I have so many parts of life filling my plate.
  • cjipping
    Options
    Anyone experiencing lower back pain? A couple days ago i started to have some lower back pain, its not excruciating, but enough to be taking some ibuprofen. My husband says its probably the weakest part of my body and it's just sore from building the muscles back.

I took yesterday as my off day and still woke up this morning with back pain.

Just curious if anyone else experienced this?
  • SunshineT83
    Options
    I'll notice some discomfort in my low back when I'm not paying attention to my form or trying to muscle through certain moves rather than using my core properly. Do you think may be your form could use some more attention? Hope you feel better soon.
  • hellofar7
    Options
    I just stared today!! 12/9/12 phase 1 day 1.
    Starting weight 247.0 lbs.