Season 3 - Episode 8 "Made to Suffer" (12/02/12)

Options
This thread serves as a place to discuss speculation, and then reaction to the 12/02/12 mid season finale episode

PLEASE REMEMBER TO NOT DISCUSS COMIC BOOK SPOILERS IN EPISODE/SEASON THREADS

AMC Sneak Peek:

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/sneak-peek-episode-308-the-walking-dead-made-to-suffer

YouTube Episode Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_2sKbq198uk

Replies

• SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    So, if the next episode is the mid-season break, how long is the break.... Resuming in January? I hope they aren't going to wait until March to resume.
  • sometimes_blondie
    Options
    Last year I think they resumed in mid Febuary. I think I'm going to do a mini marathon starting with the first season.
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    There is no official date as of yet but it will be some time February 2013. AMC will also be playing a mini marathon of Season 3 leading up to the mid season finale on Sunday, December 2.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Cutty from the Wire!!!
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    who do we want in Daryl vs Merle? i like them both but i think id rather see Merle continue on.
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Ok the walking has offended me. I just got my hair cut short and i know i love men so when did we women who decided to cut our hair short are lesbians. quote "and you are a lesbian with the short and all "Axel needs his face slap for that Bulls$$#.
  • Momwasix
    Options
    Number 2 They didn't give the new Tdog a chance again killing people with potential i just don't get it.Third Go head maggie she was fighting for her boo. Andrea is one dum chick this man got dead heads dead daughter and you still riding for this crazy man the sex must be off the chain for her to be this stupid but she wasn't stupid when michonne had that blade in her hand yea she check that chick.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    Number 2 They didn't give the new Tdog a chance again killing people with potential i just don't get it.Third Go head maggie she was fighting for her boo. Andrea is one dum chick this man got dead heads dead daughter and you still riding for this crazy man the sex must be off the chain for her to be this stupid but she wasn't stupid when michonne had that blade in her hand yea she check that chick.

yeah new Tdog didnt get much action but i love the new newTdog(Cutty from the Wire) hopefully he sticks around a long time.

love Maggie's fight.

i dont blame the gov for keeping the daughter in the off chance a cure is found but the heads is an entirely different issue.

and i really wish Andrea had blown Michonne's head off. that character needs to go.
  • Momwasix
    Options
    Michonne kick the governer *kitten* big time. She must of train real hard for this role. Head smash through a glass and still kicking butt man wonder how many calories she burns lol.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    ha could you imagine if someone in a zombie apocalypse took the time and effort to wear a HRM and record their cals?
  • Momwasix
    Options
    Carol is not a lesbian i repeat carol is not a lesbian lmao.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    what a great episode!!!

- the funniest part about that general moustache/carol scene was that dude was seriously like well if you arent lesbian then you must surely want some of this :laugh:

- carl is going to be a boss!!! if andrea comes back to the prison i bet she tries to sleep with him.

- i was so mad at maggie again for pulling a gun on merle and not using it. of course they wouldnt let merle go out like that but still, she didnt hesitate to stick evil glen in the throat why hesitate with merle??

- in the daryl v merle fight, i want them to team up mid-fight like spartacus and crixus did in spartacus season 1 and then proceed to kill them. kill them all.

- andrea really is a silly ho. you just found out your bf was keeping an aquarium full of zombie heads and you're OK with that? the governor must have an enchanted penis
  • Cdn_Dot
    Cdn_Dot Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    meshashesha20 -- " andrea really is a silly ho. you just found out your bf was keeping an aquarium full of zombie heads and you're OK with that? the governor must have an enchanted penis"
    OMG you just made my day! I HAVE TO WATCH this ep now!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Holy cliffhanger, Batman!

I still think Andrea is going to redeem herself. And with how things are currently standing, Merle might end up redeeming himself, too.
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    Glenn was BAD *kitten* when he ripped that walkers arm off!

I HAAAAATE waiting until February!!!! UGH!
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Sneak peek of the next episode -

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/sneak-peek-episode-309-the-walking-dead-the-suicide-king

Hurry up and be February, please!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Please dont kill daryll please dont kill daryll!!!!!!!!
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options

If they kill Daryl that will be the end of the show for me!!!

Andrea is a stupid slut *kitten*, I can't stand her. The "Governor" is just disgusting...meshashesha20, you are right, he must have something magical going on down there is she sticks with him after learning about all that stuff!
    I HATE that we have to wait until February for new episodes, guess I'll be planted on my sofa come New Year's Eve and New Year's day for the marathon...although I did buy myself Season 1 on dvd so i can rewatch that any time I want.
  • sometimes_blondie
    Options

I know!! I was in tears when they brought him out in the arena!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen one of you make a single comment about Rick freezing during the fire fight because he thought "shotgun wielding Woodbury dude" was Shane.

Helloooooo????

Are the cracks finally starting to appear? Is Rick starting to possibly go a little "looney tunes"?