I just ordered my JM Body Revolution!

Options
Does anyone know if they ship faster than what the website says? I'm super excited!! :D

Replies

• skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I live in Canada and it took forever, about 3 weeks. I became very impatient but it was worth the wait.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Mine came fast, as I recall. Hope you love it!
  • LittleMissMarie87
    LittleMissMarie87 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    WOW! Three weeks to Canada? That's crazy!! I'm glad it was worth it!! I'm hoping its fast for me lol. I'm ready to do it, like... Yesterday lol. :]
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I ordered it on Black Friday and it was delivered yesterday. I'm starting today, and I'm excited!
  • LittleMissMarie87
    Options
    I didn't think about Black Friday!! Awesome!!! :D I ordered mine on a Saturday. It may take longer because I did that. :/
  • forasmallerass
    Options
    I'm really thinking about it, Amazon has it for 85.04, was 99.00 and 89.69 this morning. But it's on pre-order for January 1st.

Why is it going down in price and has anyone seen it cheaper?
  • forasmallerass
    Options
    And that includes free shipping!
  • LittleMissMarie87
    Options
    I saw that as well!! I noticed on Amazon it doesn't come with a resistance band. Which you can pick up at wal mart or any local sports store. I didn't want to wait another month to get it, and I searched everywhere for it cheaper. I thought of craigslist, but then you would have to worry about scratches on the DVDS. Good luck, and I sure do hope you find it cheaper!! :D
  • forasmallerass
    Options
    I emailed Amazon they said if I pre-order and it goes down in price before Jan 1 they will give me the lowest price. No problem with the band, I have one and can wait to start. Thanks ....Good Luck to you, I hope you get your set soon and have great sucess!
  • LittleMissMarie87
    Options
    Thank you so much! I hope the same to you as well! :D