Update: It's so on.

Options
FH36251
FH36251 Posts: 44 Member
Right, because writing things down makes me need to do them, here we go.

On October 19th I'll be performing in the Spin City "All You Need is Love" Showcase. Eeep.

I have practically zero routine written, but am off to the studio tonight to try and cram something. I've copped out slightly by electing to do half Pole/ half Hoop, so I won't have to do 4 whole minutes of Pole. The Hoop part of the routine will write itself (I hope!!). This does mean that I'll need to do a sexy reverse-strip part way through to throw on some legwarmers so don't shred my thighs doing Hoop Rolls!

Wish me Luck (alternatively, plesae write my routine for me in the space below....)

KPx

Replies

• PipsPolenastics
    Options
    LOADS OF LUCK!!! =D
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Good luck and have fun!!!
  • Bella_DiVine
    Bella_DiVine Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!!
  • FH36251
    FH36251 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I never actually posted this... herewith the finished product. Finished routine with about 1 day to spare (when i say "fnished" I mean i made up the Hoop part while performing....)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S57MWdzfBsw

At a practice earlier in the day I lost my cross ankle completely (cold, slippy pole) which is why you'll see I was pretty unsure about it during the routine..!

Thanks for all your support team! :D Didn't pole in the last Showcase (Nov) but did Pole-clean. shredded my poor feets!!!! Next showcase is the Xmas one - I'm part of 2 group pieces - but have been volunteered to do both on Hoop. This gives me about 6 months to get my pole back to where it needs to be before I perform again!!!
  • lori_en
    lori_en Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!

Well done hun! :D
  • lori_en
    lori_en Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!

Well done hun! :D
  • faeofthedark
    faeofthedark Posts: 18 Member