Weigh in :)

Options
So i guess monday would be a good day to weigh in since we started on a monday. I will be putting my starting weight as my weight as of today rather than when i first started :) I forgot my measuments at home so i will add those in tomorrow :)

SW-197.4
Neck-
Chest-
Upper belly-
Belly-
Hips-
Right Thigh-
Left Thigh-
Right Calf-
Left Calf-
Right Forearm-
Left Forearm-
Right Bicep-
Left Bicep-

I will put in my weight each week but i wont be doing my ending measurments untill the end :)

Replies

• Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 141.5lb

I will add my measurements later
  • ElizabethAnn1993
    ElizabethAnn1993 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred yesterday and my legs r killing mee

SW-205lbs
    cw-201lbs
    thickest part of arm 13ins.
    thigh 28ins.
    upper waist (smallest) 39ins.
    lower waist (at the belly button) 49ins.
    hips (biggest part) 47ins.

I would love to be 125lbs so thats why i started it
  • swinfrey16
    Options

Started yesterday - struggling to move a little, but that just makes me realize I did something!
  • schmittie01
    schmittie01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    sw: 159

I'll have to buy an measuring tape to take my measurements.
  • Cmcqueen16
    Cmcqueen16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    SW:143

I'm trying to get spring break fine!!!
  • cfrancewife
    Options
    Starting weight......176lb
  • Meliss0814
    Options
    Just finished day 1! Feels good to sweat!
  • Meliss0814
    Options
    Starting weight 186
  • Meliss0814
    Options
    I was prego when I had to purchase my bridesmaid dress for my brothers wedding. The lady that helped me suggested that I order a size larger then my pre preg weight. Which would be a 14. She made me mad! I ordered a 12 and I want to exchange it for a 10 just to show her that just because u have a baby doesn't mean you will automatically be larger after. Wedding is aug 2013 and the size 12 dress is in my closet. I can't quit get it zipped. (just had baby 7 weeks ago) so I need 30 day shred to get me into that dress. And to shoot for a size 10 dress!
  • teremenmar
    teremenmar Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I was prego when I had to purchase my bridesmaid dress for my brothers wedding. The lady that helped me suggested that I order a size larger then my pre preg weight. Which would be a 14. She made me mad! I ordered a 12 and I want to exchange it for a 10 just to show her that just because u have a baby doesn't mean you will automatically be larger after. Wedding is aug 2013 and the size 12 dress is in my closet. I can't quit get it zipped. (just had baby 7 weeks ago) so I need 30 day shred to get me into that dress. And to shoot for a size 10 dress!

You go girl! you can do it!
  • Meliss0814
    Options
    Thanks! Just finished day 1 today! 29 to go!
  • holiaaan
    Options
    SW: 130lbs
  • TiciaLove
    TiciaLove Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My weight goal is 125-130 lbs. or just a good tone-up.

weight 140lbs
    Bust 36"
    Waist 30"
    Hips 37"
    Thighs 21"
    Right arm 11.5"
    Left arm 11"

Hopefully, I will make it!
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    SW 180 (May, 2011
    Currently 159
    Neck 15
    Bust 39
    Waist 35.5
    Low waist (belly button) 37.5
    Hips 40
    Thighs 24

Goal weight 125
  • bogden78
    bogden78 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    SW- 240 (oct. 2012)
    CW- 213
  • cfrancewife
    Options
    I totally know what you're talking about! My cousin/best friend has me as her Matron of Honor in her wedding in July 2013. We are currently looking for dresses now, and I hate my body! I have had 4 kids and the last 3 were all within 3 1/2 years. My youngest is 15 months old. We are to order our dresses by February. I am hoping that even if I don't have a goal weight met by then, that I will by the time it comes in, so I can get it taken way in or exchange it too. My current dress size for a bridesmaid dress is 16! Ugh:explode:
  • Meliss0814
    Options
    I totally know what you're talking about! My cousin/best friend has me as her Matron of Honor in her wedding in July 2013. We are currently looking for dresses now, and I hate my body! I have had 4 kids and the last 3 were all within 3 1/2 years. My youngest is 15 months old. We are to order our dresses by February. I am hoping that even if I don't have a goal weight met by then, that I will by the time it comes in, so I can get it taken way in or exchange it too. My current dress size for a bridesmaid dress is 16! Ugh:explode:

I can't even zip mine. But it is so motivating. I HAVE to lose it or I won't have a dress! Lol. Order a 14! We can do it.
  • schnoomom
    schnoomom Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday without weights. I'll probably add 1 to 2 pounds weights tomorrow.

I'm going to pass on posting weights or inches but will post weight losses. My husband who is an endurance althlete did the level 1 last night and thought it was a tough workout.
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 189
    Waist: 36