Accountability

Options

Replies

• DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    35 min Karen Voight Yoga Sculpt, 30 min Butt Thighs and Abs Bootcamp, 10 minutes upper body weights, 20 minute walk
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Quick 3km run with the dogs this am!
  • lindoussa
    Options
    FINALLY did something!!!! P90X Kenpo Cardio Plus! Not sure how many calories I burned because I don't have a HRM though. I did a Google search and they say anywhere from 500-1000 calories can be burned doing it so I estimated it around 600?
  • DragonflyF15
    Options
    Lindoussa: Yay! Not sure on figuring the calories for that. Is it all cardio? I would put it under high impact aerobics on here, or if weights are involved, maybe circuit training?

Sunday: Leslie Sanson 5 minute walk workout and some abs, 70minutes :) Although it's so beautiful here, that I'm probably going to hit a winery and eat/drink all those calories back! lol.
  • spudnz
    spudnz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Back from a weekend at the beach, a wee bit heavier I think (WI tomorrow), but on the up side I did two 1 hour walks each day, some squats and lunges (when noone was looking !!) and drank heaps of water. So although i may have gained a little, it could easily have been alot worse! Feeling great and positive for the coming week!
  • lindoussa
    Options
    @DragonflyF15
    Oh good idea!!! No weight involved in this particular one so I will go see what it says! Thanks!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    Options
    3km run with the dogs this morning!
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    4 Mile run this morning then a mile walk to church and half mile home (got a ride half way). I wanted to do 6 miles but was running out of time.
  • jolynn42
    jolynn42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    turbo fire 30 - stretch 10 - 1st day of program and i think i am going to love it!
  • mdb543
    mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    TurboFire COMPLETED for today!!!! After being sick all weekend, I feel amazing to get that out of the way now!! How are you girls doing?!!!
  • DragonflyF15
    Options
    Cathe Friedrich Slow and Heavy Chest and Back, 3 sets moderate lifting triceps, biceps and shoulders, Boot Camp for thighs butt abs (modified), short walk, and major cleaning including moving furniture to vacuum under to get ready for holiday decoration. Woot! On a roll!
  • lindoussa
    Options
    P90X CardioX done today!!! I REALLY need to get a HRM to know how many actual calories I am burning, but don't have the $ right now with the holidays coming.

Off to clean house and do laundry!!!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    Options
    Taking a break from running today to give my body a rest after 6 days straight and still fighting this darn cold. Have continued with my Dec squat challenge and will walk to and from bowling and be bowling 3 games tonight.
  • kissmisskate
    kissmisskate Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Staying at the in-laws for a couple days this week which means I'm not eating as well as I'd like to be, but I was able to kill 45mins on their stationary bicycle today and am planning on helping with yard work tomorrow. Back to the Shred on wednesday.
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Russian kettlebells yesterday, taekwondo today. I NEED to get on track with running, though! My first 10k is on Jan. 1 and I'm not prepared!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    Options
    3km jog yesterday morning and 5km of walk/run intervals today. Both days have been 4 sets of squats, lunges, crunches, dips and push ups.
  • DragonflyF15
    Options
    Heavy lifting day! Probably won't be able to lift my carton of milk tomorrow! :)
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I did two miles on Tuesday and did 25 minutes of EA Sports Active (on my bf's PS3...also available on XBOX and Wii) this morning. I found out on my way to work this morning that my apartment building has added new equipment to the tiny gym downstairs which includes lower body machines and dumb bells. I am beyond stoked because my little 8 lb weights don't add the resistance they used to :-)
  • DragonflyF15
    Options
    1 set circuit train( 30 min), 2 sets upper body moderate weights, ab work, slow and heavy legs, Leslie Sansone 1 mile walk workout, 5 minute stationary bicycle (first time since injury! yay!)
  • lindoussa
    Options
    I did P90X Interval Plus today. EXHAUSTED!