Challenges for week starting Saturday, Dec. 8

Options
The overwhelming vote for the food-related challenge is ...

Drink 72 ounces of water every day.

The fitness challenge with the highest number of votes is...

Do 50 jumping jacks in the morning and 50 at night

Alternate workout for people with bad knees: Do 50 sit ups or crunches (depending on your level) in the morning and 50 at night.

Good luck, everyone, and check in with us throughout the week. Let us know if you're suceeding and if there are any other challenges you want to add to the list for future weeks.

Replies

• lem_orc29
    lem_orc29 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I like it! What a great way to get the blood moving first thing in the morning. :)
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I did Hiit for 15 mins go me go me. The devil was busy my youtube was acting up i said hell nah i pop my dvd in and said to hell with you devil.
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    so we do both right the 72 oz of water and the jumping jacks!!! great i love it!!!
  • hmbrandon
    Options
    so we do both right the 72 oz of water and the jumping jacks!!! great i love it!!!

Yup both. one of our awesome members thought having a food and a fitness goal ever week would b great. I agree!
  • tobeslim618
    tobeslim618 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That's great I LOVE water and the crunches will be fabulous YAY ABS!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    awesome! I'm ready to get started!!!
  • Momwasix
    Options
    That's great I LOVE water and the crunches will be fabulous YAY ABS!

I'm on my abs when i get home today these abs going learn today alright alright
  • BreeWilder
    BreeWilder Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Love these challenges! And I love starting my morning with a little bit of exercise!!
  • TheLittleLebowski
    Options
    No problem with the jumping jacks, I'm going to really struggle with the water intake though, better get drinking
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I've done Insanity Core Cardio & Balance everyday this week and P90x AbRipperX 3days(MWF).
  • Momwasix
    Options
    I've done Insanity Core Cardio & Balance everyday this week and P90x AbRipperX 3days(MWF).

good job pal look at your abs ugh so jealous.
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Thanks momwa,
    also I start each workout day with a total 7-9 cups of water before/during/after workout, then usually get about 2-4 more throughout the day.
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    don't know if I can get the jumping jacks/crunches in. daunting task!
  • teller36
    Options
    Wellllll, I thought this started tomorrow but already have my water in for the day, but will have to opt for the crunches since I cant do jumping jacks with my back issues. But I need to tone my core so the crunches would be a good thing for me!! Best of luck everyone!!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    Day 1: I went over on water by 8 and as soon as I finish nursing the baby I will do my last set of jumping jacks.

okay did the night time jumping jacks. Day 1 complete!
  • taintedlush
    taintedlush Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Got through 50 jumping jacks this morning and this evening and ended the day with 80 oz of water. Whoop not so bad at all!
  • hmbrandon
    Options
    Jumping jacks killing my mommy bladder. Am I alone here? :(
  • tobeslim618
    tobeslim618 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    did 50 ab crunches yesterday am/pm and did my 50 this morning...going to do a few (10 minute low impact) aerobics. Have to do better on water only got in 6 glasses. Already started this morning with 2
  • La_dolce_vita_222
    Options
    So glad to be part of this group! Cause of time zone issues i just started and boy the jumping jacks were killer and just as fun lol. Water....was easy. Love water!!
  • cjaneway
    Options
    I started your challange this morning! I did 25 jumping jacks and 25 setups- modified abit but still did it!